Hello Project Fans in all over the world!
- 1 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 08:23:14 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
Let's enjoy talking about Hello Project Members!
- 2 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 08:26:01 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
- I got the second!
- 3 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 08:37:13 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
- Hey guys! I'm being fascinated with Utada Hikaru - Fly Me To The Moon,
which URL is " http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=AfmHAamNaac "
So please tell me who must be the best singer of the song if one of Hello Project Members gets the chance?
Let me see... I think GOTO MAKI might be the best of the singer, what do you think of my opinion?
- 4 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 08:54:29 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
- You know, guys? I've been crazy about Hello Project Members for about 10 years!
Do you know what it meant? I'm sure I'll be able to answer every questions from someone living in all over the world without Japan.
Why don't you try to ask me any questions you'd like to know about them?
But the popularity is going down day by day and I'm really concerned about it and the future.
I used to watch tons of TV programs about them but now so difficult to watch them because of the popularity I explained.
So what I'm trying to ask you is, you know, could you tell us if you have any ideas in order to brush them up like before they used to be.
- 5 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 09:03:27 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
- Hey! don't hesitate to ask me about questions you have now.
Because you know, I have plenty of time to answer them, I don't wanna say to tell you why I can do it.
Just confidential thing I'd like to say so. ^^;
TOday I'm pretty fine, how's it going? I'd really like to have a conversation with you living in all over the world who're interested in them!
- 6 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 09:31:49 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
- YOu know? I'm crazy about Momoko from Berryz Studio!
I'm honestly sure she msut be the prettiest girl in the Hello Project Members!
And I discovered her picture just right now while searching on the Internet.
SO why don't you check it. After seeing it, I'm sure you're going to be fascinated by her and
be suprised at her little finger on the picture below which'll be able to give us her love ray!
Hey! if you wouldn't want to believe what I said, Just got it without thinking!!!
- 7 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 10:14:39 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
- Oh! I'm being so disappointed to get the situation on the BBS I started up little while ago.
I've been expecting to see someone who try to write something on it, but no one hasn't tried to do it... orz
no one knows what I'm feeling now... I'm feeling so depressed...
OK! Anyway, you know what kind of the day today's going to be?
TOday's the day when we living in Japan will be able to watch a TV program of the Hello Project on Channel 12 in Japan, not Chaneel 2, OK? ^^;
I'm looking forward to watching it on TV as soon as I eat lunch.
But If you who are living in foreign countries without Japan, would like to ask me someting about them, please feel free to do it!
I'll be able to tell you like "Welcome to my BBS!" （*＾＾*）
- 8 ：名無し募集中。。。：2007/09/23(日) 10:32:41 ID:KS14iUgF0
- Where did you come?
- 9 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 10:38:29 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
- Let.. let me... let me say... I'd like to say to you like "No one has tried to write it!!! orz "
Fuuuu〜 Let me have lunch at a restaurant near my house which's maybe, you know, a bowl of rice topped with cooked beef and vegetables.
I don't know if what I told you is correct in English or not, but probably, right, I guess.
I'll be back here soon when I eat it, if don't wanna sleep. ＾＾;
- 10 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 10:46:15 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
ＯＨ！ Welcome to my BBS! （*＾＾*)
YOu mean, "where I'm living in now?", right?
You know, I've been living in Kashiwa city in chiba prefecture and of course, in Japan.
How about you?
- 11 ：名無し募集中。。。：2007/09/23(日) 11:05:49 ID:KS14iUgF0
- I am Japanese who lives in Japan.
You are a person in the country where.
- 12 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 11:18:07 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
- OH! you're Japanese, I see.
But, Let me tell you someting, the purpose of starting it up was that a lot of friends from foreign countries who're really interested in having a conversation of Hello Project Members might be able to get while chatting I thought then.
I'm sorry to have tald you so, but there'll be nothing to be concerned about!
Why don't we get a lot of friends from foreign countries? I'd like you to help me with your hand in order to do it!
YOu got it?
- 13 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 11:26:28 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
- I.. I suddenly remember to have to lunch because of the TV program I'd like to watch. so Let me have lunch now! Sorry to trouble you... ＾＾;
- 14 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 12:07:16 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
- Hi everyone! I got it and be full, but I may know what you'd like to warn for me, which may be that I had better stop having a lot of oily food everyday, right?
But I'd have liked to do so, but... but... I couldn't but stop eating...
Do you know how weight I have now? It's maybe 140 kilograms. Can't believe it, can you?
I think unless I decide to stop it as soon as possible, I'll have been suffering serious illnesses from eating them in the future. Don't you think so?
But I won't be able to do it due to... well... Please give me some advice if you've any about how to be on a diet!
Anyway, Let us watch the TV program of Morning musume called Haromoni on TV now, it's time to do it, is it? *＾＾*
- 15 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 12:50:07 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
- I've finished watching it just right now. well.. in my opinion of watching it, well...
As you may know, I'm crazy about Momoko who always makes me give a lot of energy to get rid of stress from doing nothing while having been out of a job for about 6 months.
But unfortunately, while watching the program on TV, I haven't watched her and har group called Berryz Studio for about a year! terrible isn't it?
I don't know why the TV director hasn't decided to give them a chance to appear.
I'm 100 % sure the audience rating'll have been getting over, maybe, about 15 % or more, after he or she decides to give them the chance.
But To tell YOu the truth, while being crazy about her, I'm becoming a big fan of one of Morning Musume's members whose name is, you know, RinRin from China. (*＾＾*)
I'd really like to get married to MOMO and RINRIN and have some girl's babies if the law allowed to do so!
I'm always thinking like the miraculous dream I told you now. Somebody Help me!!! …(*´Д`)
- 16 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 13:17:00 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
- Tsunku who's a famous producer of Hello Project is now appearing on TV, channel 8 as the guest.
Why don't you staying in your houses try to watch it? I'm watching it now.
- 17 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/23(日) 13:50:08 ID:vYe1qoDZ0
- I'm gonna sleep now and see you〜!
- 18 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/24(月) 02:07:38 ID:iaS93jbY0
- I've woken up from a terrible nightmare just right now. I was a horrible killer in the dream and killed a lot of innocent people including children using a shotgun.
After that, I was arrested by the police as soon as I took cocaine in order to get over the terrible act I gave them.
next, I tried to hatch a wicked scheme while in prison, which must've been a prison breaking like some of actors in a famous and popular movie named PRISON BREAK.
But my strategy didn't succeed because of some my friends I got while in prison who were traitors and finally I decided to commit suicide using a gun I had stolen from one of policemen before.
So now I've woken up from the hell while being all in a sweat... Please let me hear your remarks if you have any... orz
- 19 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/24(月) 02:46:30 ID:iaS93jbY0
- I... I've found a strange eggplant who might be a beautiful gooddess Miyabi from Berryz Studio?
Is she Miyabi Nasuyaki? Do you know what it mean? (^^;)
- 20 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/24(月) 02:58:00 ID:iaS93jbY0
- I'm being really acared of the eggplant but feel like eating it! Don't you think so? (^^;)
- 21 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/24(月) 03:16:47 ID:iaS93jbY0
- Could you tell me who do you think is the best idol of the Hello Project from some pictures below?
- 22 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/24(月) 09:02:14 ID:iaS93jbY0
- Well.. As you may know, New Japanese prime minister whoes name's Fukuda was elected yesterday because the former one decided to resign from the position.
Why he decided to do so I thought is, well probably his limit of the stress and the frustration he has been getting from the useless politicians, got over at the time he decided to resign.
I'm sure I'll be able to understand what he had been getting and been concerned about.
Because you know, if you were in his shoes, would you be able to improve the issues very well while getting the other issues one after another from nowhere?
If I were him and also his position, I'd be sure I got ill with the stress and might commit suicide without saying good-by to my friends.
But do you know what will be the most important probrem after he resigned and the new one was elected? Which will be a law of giving tons of oil to American warships for the war.
Do you know why it'll be very important thing between Japan and USA? Which is because the strong relationship between them might be weaker than that we have now.
And if we get an attack from some dangerous countries like North Korea using atomic bombs, our best friend America might not help us from an attack because we might refuse the request in order to give oil to the warships.
Hey guys, what do you think of the probrem and who'll be able to solve the issue instead of the former prime minister Mr. Abe? I think Momoko msut be able to solve it very quickly! (^^;)
- 23 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/24(月) 10:13:50 ID:iaS93jbY0
- Today's Airi is.
- 24 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/24(月) 10:54:29 ID:iaS93jbY0
- When my feeling goes down, I always feel like listen to this song "SMILE" by Ayaya.
- 25 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/24(月) 11:50:30 ID:iaS93jbY0
- Hey! Have you ever watched a Japanese famous and popular animation called EVANGELION?
If haven't, why don't you try to watch it on YAHOO freely? You'll be able to get it after checking the following URL.
I think REI AYANAMI must be RISAKO SUGAYA. Do you agree with me?
- 26 ：Tell me your name! ：2007/09/24(月) 12:08:45 ID:iaS93jbY0
- No one has come to my BBS... orz
- 27 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2007/09/24(月) 14:01:40 ID:iaS93jbY0
- We sometimes have to get terrible things in our lives.
We know much about it. But when you get it, while being alive,
we'll be able to see bright light above us and a lot of our bright futures are lying before us!
Her song "SMILE" taught me so. http://www.oricon.co.jp/music/interview/070822_03_movie02.html#movie
- 28 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2007/09/24(月) 14:40:49 ID:iaS93jbY0
- 29 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/25(火) 01:47:47 ID:XuMtCBPd0
- We're the world and are the children from God! And I'm sure we're the ones who make a brighter day, so let us start giving!
There's a choice we're making here and it's time to write something on the BBS. It's true we'll make a better day Just you and me who decide to do it!
- 30 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/25(火) 02:32:31 ID:XuMtCBPd0
- Today's Risako is.
- 31 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/25(火) 07:01:01 ID:XuMtCBPd0
- Hello to all! What's new with you today? As for me? well... I'll say Nothing special... orz
Don't hesitate to write someting Hello Project Members on my BBS!
- 32 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/25(火) 14:07:43 ID:XuMtCBPd0
- Can you hear me? orz...
- 33 ：33：2007/09/25(火) 19:11:16 ID:DDvQQz3k0
- Can I get your E-mail address?
- 34 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/25(火) 22:59:08 ID:XuMtCBPd0
Welcome to my BBS! （*＾＾*)
Well... I fell like telling my E-mail address to you, but well... I don't know much about you, so why don't we have a conversation using my BBS?
May I introduce myself? I'd like to introduce myself to you a little.
My nicname is TYSON and Japanese and also living in Japan. My favorite Hello Project member is, Of caurse, Momoko from Berryz Studio! I've been crazy about her for about 5 years!
I'm always fascinated by her and her pretty voice... OH! I'm sorry I'v got a call from my friend just right now so I'll continue to introduce myself after finish itlss..e..
- 35 ：33：2007/09/26(水) 00:00:39 ID:DDvQQz3k0
- Thank you for your introduce^^
I'm a Korean girl, 19 years old,
and of course I'm living in Korea, Seoul.
And...My favorite Member is Goto Maki.
Are you Japanese? Then Why do you use English?
- 36 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/26(水) 00:22:41 ID:5/Ymadgk0
- I've finished having the conversation with my friend now so let me continue to introduce myself to you.
My introduction... well ... so, Please call me Tyson and what should I call you? which country are you from?
What's your nationality? As you know, I'm from Japan here and am japanese.
Well... Oh! let me tell you about my job I had before.
I was a mercenary and have exprienced to go to a lot of foreign countries like America, Australia, the United Kingdom
but especially I used to go to dangerous countries in order to help a lot of people who were dying, starving of food including children.
and was a network engineer. I used to maintain computer networks and make our own websites at the time.
SO ever since I got the job, I've liked using a lot of computers very much! TO use a computer is,
I'm sure, as easy as pie for me! My work was very busy and I had a lot of work to do, which were so dangerous things.
I used to work six or seven days a week and used to be so tired... At the time,
I thought the job I had worked was a little bit different more than I thought before.
- 37 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/26(水) 00:23:38 ID:5/Ymadgk0
- I'd have liked to help a lot of people including children who were really concerned about their futures.
But I had to use a lot of weapons like guns in order to help them and ourselves.
sometimes had to kill some enemies using a gun. SO while working for America,
I had been suffering light mental illness like melancholy and
had to take a lot of strange medicine in order to stop seeing some illusions of the dead I had killed before.
I couldnit stand working for the country and decided to quit the job.
After going back to my country Japan, I worded as a network administrater for about 3 years.
But when I got a great luck, I quitted the job and now I've been out of a job for about 6 months.
I'm so sorry because I talked about myself a lot to you... (^^;)
I have a lot of stories from my experiences but somehow It must be time to finish talking about someting myself to you. so ...
anyway, we'll be able to be a good friend each other I really think so. so Next time, If you have a chance to write someting yourself,
Could you introduce yourself? I'm looking forward to seeing it on the BBS soon!
See you 〜 ! （＾＾*）
- 38 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/27(木) 05:13:14 ID:t3SwSNjp0
Oh! You're Korean girl! I have a lot of friends from foreign countries and also one of which is from South Korea.
But I can't speak Korean... By the way, can you speak Japanese? if you can, How well can you?
From one of your questions, why I can write and speak English is that I explained >>36 >>37.
TOday I won 7 hundred fifty thousand yen (about tow handred fifty thousand American dollars) in Japanese public lottery!
So I've been feeling so happy! Have you ever won it in your whole life?
Oh! Your favorite Hello Project Member is Maki Goto, right? I used to listen to her songs before. but I havn't recently... well... my havorite one of her songs was, you know, TEONIGITUTE ARUKITAI 手を握って歩きたい in Japanese?
I'm sure WE all Japanese were charmed by the song then, of cause, me too! If you haven't listened it yet, why don't you try?
See you 〜♪ （＾＾＊）
- 39 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/27(木) 05:20:47 ID:t3SwSNjp0
- I'm sorry I missed about the money I got from the lottery.
I got about 7 thusand fifty handred American dollars.
- 40 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/27(木) 06:52:52 ID:t3SwSNjp0
- Today's Airi is.
- 41 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/27(木) 18:11:33 ID:t3SwSNjp0
- I really think she has grown up to be a very fine girl! Don't you think so?
- 42 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2007/09/27(木) 18:35:08 ID:7y2Ch+xr0
- 43 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/28(金) 09:05:58 ID:/stiMMNI0
- Hi eveyone, How's it going? What's new with you today? I'm fine but nothing special... what kind of thig should I do today do you konw? (＾＾;)
ＳＯ tell me if YOu were born again, who would wanna be? Would you like to know my answer from myself will be? Well... if you ask me, I'd like to be a star of the sky because,
without thinking nothing, I'd be able to be shining bright forever and ever♪ I think you thought of me who must've been a romantic guy, right? (＾＾*)
- 44 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/28(金) 10:05:32 ID:/stiMMNI0
- TOday, I've just bought a Japanese public lottery called TOTO BIG because If I got the Big money, I'd wanna buy tons of MOMO's photographic collection and
be able to migrate from narrow Japan to vast America as soon as I got I thought. Wouldn't you like to know how much money I spent on the lottery? which was, you know, about fifty thousand yen (about five handred American dollars).
I could've tried to use all money I got from the lottery yesterday in order to buy it, but I couldn't do it because my feeling didn't allow to do so.
Anyway I hope I'll be able to get the first prize from the lottery again!
- 45 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/28(金) 10:19:24 ID:/stiMMNI0
- Today's Kumai chan is. Beautiful〜♪
- 46 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/28(金) 13:25:08 ID:/stiMMNI0
- Hey! what shall I do? I have nothing to do all time... orz
- 47 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/28(金) 15:40:27 ID:/stiMMNI0
- Well... Let me think myself about before... I used to seem to stay at my office 24 hours a day and seven days a week then when I was a network engineer.
I used to wanna take a lot of vakaction if I could. But I had a lot of things to do and therefore had to work for the company in order to be for a living.
I used to have been told by my friends like "Do you know there's more to life than money? I'm sure Some day you may regret you didn't spend your time doing something more meaningful".
But If I had got married to someone and had some babies between us then, I'd have been able to tell them like
"Hey men, giving my wife a comfortable home to live in and educating my beautiful three daughters is what I'm working for, you know? I can't think of anything more meaningful than that!" or something like that.
But now, I'm really concerned about my future. I used to think so then and would have liked to get married to someone as soon as I could.
But... when I got a great luck from buying something, bit difficult for me to think of what's the most important thing for my life.
While I had been concerned about it, she gave me wonderful advice like "You know Tyson? The kinder you are to others, the more meaningful your like will be!".
Great opinion she had I thought! I may be sure, I might be able to change my like from worse and worse to better and better!
I'm thinking so these days...
- 48 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/28(金) 19:24:18 ID:/stiMMNI0
- Aren't there anyone who can use English in order to comunicate with me using this BBS made by me here?
- 49 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/29(土) 00:21:17 ID:mFUm45g00
- Today's Momoko is♪
- 50 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/29(土) 10:26:44 ID:mFUm45g00
- 51 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/30(日) 17:10:35 ID:/twnHtdg0
- I's a little bit cald day, isn't? Last night, I was using an air conditioner at twenty degrees while sleeping.
SO I was almost getting a slight cold in my head.
Well... what I'm really concerned about is my pretty angel Momoko who might be getting a cold because of the cold temperature here in Japan.
I'd really like to buy a fur coat for her while dating with her! If I could do it, you could see me who looked as if I'd been jumping over the moon!
By the way, could you tell me what kind of woman you find attractive?
- 52 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/30(日) 18:02:07 ID:/twnHtdg0
- 53 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/30(日) 18:35:18 ID:/twnHtdg0
- Tday I was surprised at the news I got from my friend who're interested in the space.
The news I heard from him was that a star into space which looks like the earth was discoverd by the NASA using a super excellent telescope.
It's very romantic, isn't it? Somehow there might be air, water and alos a star which looks like the sun we're always seeing there.
What kind of creatures do you think are living in there? I guess there might be a lot of microbe there, perhaps, they might be insects? I don't know about it.
But bit difficult to find creatures like us from the star I think. Would you like to believe what like human beings are living in the star? I don't know much about the news.
But somehow the position where there is the star into space is not so far, which is into the solar system.
I'm being excited by having like the talks with you! You may be, too, right? How many stars there are into the space?
What kind of thing there exists at the end of the space? How about out of the space? How many creatures are living in the space?
How far does it take from the earth to the end of the space? I have a lot of questions of the space.
Will you be able to answer them? (＾＾;)
- 54 ：Tell me your name!：2007/09/30(日) 18:48:09 ID:/twnHtdg0
- I feel like going to the star I explained at >>53 with my sweetheart Momoko as soon as possible whicle listening to a song mamed "Fly me to the moon!".
- 55 ：Tell me your name! ：2007/09/30(日) 19:30:37 ID:/twnHtdg0
- YOu know I'Ve been starving for love from this early summer... orz
- 56 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/01(月) 18:09:30 ID:DF2e27Qq0
- I'm really concerned about what's going to become of this BBS made by me... orz
- 57 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/01(月) 23:44:59 ID:7ZVoy9ze0
- I'm really worrying whether Hello Project will be able to join
Kohaku at the end of this year.
- 58 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/02(火) 00:30:34 ID:zaBe6UcC0
Hi! Welcome to my BBS! （*＾＾*)
My nicname is Tyson. It's very nice to meet you!
I'm really glad to see you who decided to write your opinions about Hello Project Members on my BBS!
I'Ve read your opinion of it just right now but bit difficult for me to understand what you meant, I mean the word "Kohaku" is.
SO If you get a chance to see my question I wrote above, Could you tell me?
See you next time!
- 59 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/02(火) 08:25:02 ID:zaBe6UcC0
Today's Risako is.
- 60 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/02(火) 16:09:19 ID:zaBe6UcC0
- Pretty 〜♪
- 61 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/02(火) 21:42:51 ID:zaBe6UcC0
- Hi eveyone! what kind of thing do you wanna talk about with me today?
Well... Do you remember Japan Postal Service Public Corporation started doing the business activities as a private enterprise from yesterday?
As you may know, the former Japanese prime minister whose name was Mr. Koizumi would really have liked to accomplish it
until his term of the prime minister and it ended up being succeeded by him about two years ago
while some politicians including people living in countryside had been really concerned about many post offices
which might be decided to close because of the users and the population in countryside would be decreasing day by day.
What do you think of the issue pressing above us?
In my opinion, in short-term, Japan Postal Service Public Corporation'll be able to do well about their business and administration
because of many benefits from the government for a while.
On the other hand, in long-term, I'm sure they'll be in financial difficulty and have to decide to withdraw from some businesses at some countryside.
Well... I think one of strategies in order to be successful with the business must be that how they use and invest tons of savings from us.
The corporation has about 3 hundred trillion yen (about 3 trillion American dollars) as savings.
I was surprised to get the news and the fact while watching TV today!
- 62 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2007/10/02(火) 21:50:28 ID:BPD1FM7eO
- 63 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/02(火) 22:06:19 ID:zaBe6UcC0
- I thought I'd have liked the corporation to give some money to the government in order to help us.
You know, there're a lot of people who haven't been getting well paying jobs in Japan here
and some of whom have to live in pulblic parks or Internet cafes as their hauses.
Therefore, a lot of people who have been suffering debts in order to live and also getting serious illnesses
have been deciding to commit suicide necessarily. Do you know how many people getting problems like I explained to you now decided to commit suicide last year?
which was about over 30 thousand people! I can't believe it! YOu know our births must be kind of miracles
and have a lot of missions from GOD, you know, like trials from GOD, I really think so!
Therefore, if we decide to commit suicide while getting problems, being traied by GOD, I don't know exactly about what I'm going to tell you now, but
the people may be going to hell instead of heaven.
So we mustn't do it even if getting ill, having debts, being worried about something.
If you accidentally get some problems in your lives, why don't you try to listen to a song named " SMILE http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=_AOoN7WSdLs " by AYAYA?
I'm sure you'll be able to get yourself back to before losing strong confidence!
See you 〜♪
- 64 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/02(火) 22:28:04 ID:zaBe6UcC0
Hi! Thanks for reading!
But I'd like to tell you something. Well... Writing your opinions in JAPANESE about Hello Project Members on my BBS made by me was prohibited by administratior who's me.
I'm so sorry to tell you so... and If you have a chance to write something on my BBS,
Why don't you try to write in ENGLISH? and also why don't we try to get a lot of friends from foreign countries using this BBS?
I'm looking forward to seeing your opinions about them soon!
See you 〜♪（＾＾*）
- 65 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/03(水) 11:00:06 ID:Ovd4HiP+0
- Today's Airi is. Pretty 〜♪
- 66 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/04(木) 22:08:13 ID:1eRSJZQC0
- Hi everyone, well... I have some questions for you, so could you answer any questions I'm going to ask you now?
Are you happy? You're feeling fine or gloomy, which one do you think? have you ever considered wanting to die in you whole life?
Many people not getting successful with their lives including myself sometimes think like "I wish I could live my life over again..."
But we human beings never do it, as you know. Therefore, we have to live until at the time when GOD calls us to take back to the sky
which he or she's living in. I think that to live is never easy for us, is it?
From my experience, when I was a little boy, I used to have a lot of dreams like wanted to be a famous and popular baseball star
like Ichiro or Matsui from nowadays, to be the strongest boxer like Mike Tyson, to be someone who was successful with business.
But while becoming a grown-up, I've occassionally had any worries from jobs I got before, some relationship between my friends,
girl friends, parents, bosses, juniors and me, and also some illnesses I suffered and have been suffering, or something like that.
- 67 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/04(木) 22:24:58 ID:1eRSJZQC0
- ... when I got one of the worries from above, I felt like wanting to die in order to forget everything.
But I couldn't do it because any advice from my best friend made me give a strong power to live.
I think our lives are similar to navigation like a voyage. I mean we occasionally have to get some problems from nowhere without notice.
It's a bit difficult for us to solve serious prblems sometimes I guess.
But you know, I'm absolutely sure, God is seeing us from sky everyday in order to check how choice we'll choose when we're in trouble with something.
So never do mistakes, never commit suicide ourselves. While watching the news of a lot of suicides from teenagers on TV,
I can't but stop thinking so. While choosing to live strongly for our futures, I'm sure we'll be able to see very bright lights we've never seen before!
I'd really like to tell you who're being worried about your lives and would like to make the mistake yourself.
I'd like to recommend the song "SMILE http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=_AOoN7WSdLs " by AYAYA to you having probrems, again!
If you'd like to know what made me say so, the answer will be into the song!
- 68 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/04(木) 23:30:08 ID:1eRSJZQC0
- Today's Kumai chan wearing a Japanese Kimono is. Beautiful〜♪
- 69 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/05(金) 16:34:17 ID:dFONupJ00
- It's true I love Momoko with all my heart♪（＾＾*）
- 70 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/06(土) 12:04:43 ID:tWSXlgpA0
- Today's Risako is. Pretty 〜♪
- 71 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/06(土) 14:14:20 ID:tWSXlgpA0
- Hi! How're you doing? How's it going? What's new with you TOday?
Well... if you ask me, I'm practicing singing a song "Fly me to the moon!" by Hikaru Utada now.
Her ability of singing songs which no mater what she's singing is marvelous, great, wonderful!
I'm being all charmed wiht her songs, especially, "Fly me to the moon!" You know...
Poets often use many words To say a simple thin It takes thought and time and rhyme To make a poem thing
With music and words I've been playing For you I have written a song To be sure that you'll know what I'm saying I'll translate as I go along
Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars In other words Hold my hand! In other words Darling kiss me!
Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more You are all I long for all I worship and adore In other words Please be true! In other words I love you!
In other words Please be true! In other words I love you!
Hey guys! Shall we go to the moon? (＾＾*)
- 72 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/07(日) 21:55:01 ID:FgDROWT+0
- 73 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/07(日) 22:08:23 ID:ic9e3t3GO
Sorry guy, to write something on this bbs is prohibited. SO I'd like you to try to write someting your remarks in English!
- 74 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/07(日) 23:37:35 ID:FgDROWT+0
- Using Japanese is OK
- 75 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/07(日) 23:41:12 ID:FgDROWT+0
- You are Japanese? OK?
We have a common native language - Japanese, OK?
Using English between two or more native Japanese is redundant in my humble opinion.
- 76 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/08(月) 00:02:49 ID:oQF0+Klw0
- May I ask you that you're Japanese? If not, which country are you from? which part of the country are you living in? Could you tell me about them?
Well... To write your opinions in JAPANESE about Hello Project Members on my BBS made by me is ABSOLUTELY prohibited by administratior who's me.
The purpose of starting up this BBS is to get a lot of friends from foreign countries who're really interested in Hello Project Members, you know?
I'm so sorry to tell you so... and If you have a chance to write something your remarks on my BBS,
Why don't you try to write in ENGLISH using a electronic dictionary or a site of the langurage translation from Japanese to English if you need to use them to communicate with me and someone wanting to talk with us or something like that?
And also why don't we try to get a lot of friends from foreign countries using this BBS?
I hope you'll be able to understand waht I mean.
I'm looking forward to seeing your remarks about them soon!
See you 〜♪（＾＾*）
- 77 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/08(月) 00:11:52 ID:Mp54S8fT0
Well... I'll be able to understand what you meant.
But so sorry, If we try to write someting on my BBS in Japanese,
I'm absolutely sure a lot of strange, abnormal fans of them will be coming to my BBS to turn our opinions about them into a joke!
Because As you may know, There're a lot of people I explained to you now in this SITE, you know?
I've been suffering it from them for years so which is kind of the reason why I wouldn't like to use Japanese to communicate with someone on this BBS.
I hope you'll understand it!
- 78 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/08(月) 01:37:32 ID:Mp54S8fT0
- Today's Risako is. Pretty 〜♪
- 79 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/08(月) 02:08:24 ID:8mKJ9PiI0
I am Japanese.
And you are not Hiroyuki Nishimura, you are not the administrator of 2ch.
You are only a thread starter. You started the thread.
- 80 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/08(月) 02:14:32 ID:8mKJ9PiI0
- Why dont you go
If you want to meet foreign fans of Hello Project?
Why do you start a thread in 2ch which is a Japanese site that no foreigner
- 81 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/08(月) 02:15:43 ID:Mp54S8fT0
- Today is the day when we usually take get a day off from our companies or school which's called Health Sports Day, you know?
SO what I'm trying to ask to you is well... do you have any plans for doing something at the day?
If you ask me, well... I have to say, nothing special... I like to meditate as well as to sleep so I'm going to do so at the time to think my life in the future,
or maybe, just buying some public lotteries to crush the time of the day off.
How does everyone spend your free time? What was the last movie you saw? What kind of movie was it?
You know, I watched a movie called ROCKY THE FINAL which was the most impressive movie I've ever watched I thought!
Oh! don't have a time to explain what kind of movie it was to you, so next time when I get a chance to explain it to you, I'd like to do so!
- 82 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/08(月) 02:39:39 ID:Mp54S8fT0
- >>79 >>80
Oh! I thought I would start sleeping now. well... Let me answer you questions a little now.
Well, you know, it was about 3 months ago when some foreigners decided to make a in order to get a lot of Japanese while communicateing with us.
But in the beginning, I used to talk with them using the thread made by him or her.
when I tried writing someting on the BBS, the thread was gone out from this 2 channel because no one had tried to write anytiing on the BBS for about a month.
It was me, too because at the time I was a little bit busy with something and bit difficult for me to write on the BBS so,
YOu know what I mean? TO tell the truth, I'd like to meet them on this BBS made by me again who was really kind, cheerful and outgoing I thought.
And also there were some women fans of the Hello Project members from USA and feel like seeing them again so...
Understand what i mean? well... I'm sorry it must be the time when I have to go to bed so let me sleep for a while and get up this morning,
I'll be able to answer your questions much beter than those I wrote now so, you know, my brain may be sleeping now, to tell the truth... (＾＾;
See you next time♪
- 83 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/09(火) 09:38:33 ID:pgeM+T7k0
- I'd really like Natsumi(Nacchi) to listen to the song "SMILE http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=_AOoN7WSdLs " to get her smile back to herself.
- 84 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/10(水) 00:05:38 ID:SYyh3RNN0
- Hi everyone, How's it going? As for me, I'm being pretty fine but being disappointed of not getting a win from buying a lot of public lotteris
I've been being crazy about recently... Well... Tday... Could you do me a favor? I'd like to tell my opinion of watching the
movie of the ROCKY THE FINAL to you now, which is a kind of the wish. (＾＾;)
Well... At the time of day off called Health Sports Day in Japan, while thinking of what kind of thing I had to do, you know,
if learning Poloitical Fund Control Law, a lot of legal term, Japanese economic situation and also an abduction issue between North Korea and us
or something like that (＾＾;) or getting rid of stress by doing something interesting, but I ended up choosing the latter one, I mean
decided to enjoy watching the movie and rented it from a video rental shop near my apartment.
You know, I'd really have liked to watch it while renting or if could, at a movie theater, I mean I was really expecting it to watch for months
while had already watched the other stories of the ROCKY from one to five before.
And the day before yesterday was the day when I could do it! Hey eveyone, Have you ever watched it including th last stories already?
I'd really like to recommend it to you to watch as soon as you can if you've never watched it!
Because it was absolutely marvelous, great, wnderful story and als I was moved by coming the ending gradually.
- 85 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/10(水) 00:26:53 ID:SYyh3RNN0
- ...I'd like to explain the story to you a little before you watch.
You know, there was Ex-champ, it means, former champion Rocky Balboa who was not still young and not had a lot of power to fight
against his opponents in the movie. And unfortunately for him, his wife Adrien died because cancer ate in her body.
After she died younger than him, he was so depressed over the fact and had been thinking of himself and his life
like, while living, he realized that he'd have to lose a lot of important things which were, of caurse, his wife Adrien,
his glory as the Ex-champ he got before and also himself.
But he wouldn't have liked to lose himself, wouldn't have liked to lose his mission given by GOD and so,
he tried getting back his boxing license and training himself in order to fight with the present boxing champ,
in order to prove his existence to the American nation who had been forgetting him day by day and also,
in order to give us an important message which must've been, I think, what while living, we mustn't give up taking hold of something our dreams forever
even if we got them before like him. Finally, he could get something more important thing than the victory or defeat while fighting.
Hey guys, do you feel like watching the movie due to me who explained it to you now?
Before you try to watch it, could you tell me what your goal in your life is? (＾＾*)
- 86 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/13(土) 06:31:45 ID:bH8ZYKO+0
- Today's Momoko is. Pretty 〜♪
- 87 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/16(火) 03:04:02 ID:MAta8Hrd0
- Today's Risako is. Pretty 〜♪
- 88 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/17(水) 20:15:56 ID:l9oYlbQW0
- You know, "Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us,
we always have a choice", which's from a genuine hero SPIDER MAN in the movie.
I think I must be a lonely spider who're always seeking love, especially, from a beautiful butterfly
and might be able to find it, I don't know who I'm seeking exactly.
But the movie SPIDER MAN made me give courage in order to tell my feeling to a woman who may be my angel but being in trouble with something dangerous.
Tell me if I'll be able to be him, I mean, her spider man, or not?
No one knows what'll be happening to our futures, if so, I'd really like to try and get it!
- 89 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/18(木) 07:23:35 ID:iY81Wsj+0
- G morning, all!
- 90 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2007/10/20(土) 13:23:59 ID:51WKjaRQ0
- I. I'v.. I've... just woken up from a nightmare... orz
I'd like to tell something to myself like "Don't worry about it. It's not the end of the world!".
I'd like to believe so...
- 91 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/22(月) 17:24:48 ID:zEZFm9n90
- Hi everyone, did you watch a boxing match between the fly class camp Naito and the challenger Diki Kameda on TV the other day?
You know, I was really looking forward to watching it and at the time of the boxing match, I was really being excited
while the champ Naito was overcoming the opponent Kameda. Because as you may know, the challenger Kameda's BIGMOUTH, I mean,
his attitude to the champ before the match was absolutely terrible!
I could understand there were sometimes performances at some boxing interviews before matches,
but Can you guess what the challenger Kameda spoke to the champ?
YOu know, the champ was bullied by his classmates at school when he was a boy and it had been continuing for years and also
it was very terrible, he was saying so on TV before. But he had never given up living strongly while having been bullied
and would have liked to show his brave figure to the bullies in the future and accomplished it as the world boxing champion.
But you know, what I'd like to tell you most about Kameda's attitude to the champ is his terrible BIGMOUTH about the champ
and bullying, I mean, Kameda said like "Well... Naito must've been a man of weak character and been bullied by a lot of his classmates,
so Let me bully him again as the leader and I'll do so on the ring!" or something like that. Can you believe it?
- 92 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/22(月) 17:42:40 ID:zEZFm9n90
- ... As you may know, there has been a lot of bullying at school here in Japan and bullying has become one of serious issues
because of a lot of victims killed by the bullies and also who had to decide to commit suicide, right?
You know, what I'm trying to say to you is that as boxers, as the world champions, I'm sure they have to give us who're
especially having probrems, losing hope for the futures, well... have to give us something important messages
in order to live themselves strongly, is it? What do you think about it?
After showing us the miserable match the other day, somehow, Kameda himself and his father apologized to us
and the commissioner for the foul he gave the champ Naito at the match without saying nothing from him.
I thought he must've seemed to be so discouraged, but without saying nothing to us, do you think we'll be able to forgive him sincerely?
Anyway, he's still young, so I'd like him to get over the serious problem and get the world champion someday!
- 93 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/25(木) 18:34:21 ID:zZtdmXZz0
- I'm going to meet the beautiful female butterfly the end of the week and be going to tell her something inportant thing.
Can you guess it? YOu may not be able to guess somthing I have in my mind,
but what I'd just like to tell you is that I'm sure and promise to do everything in my power to help and rescue her from a danger zone
where a lot of strange, abnormal spiders're trying to make traps for catching like her who's a beautiful butterfly using their webs.
I'll do do my best!
- 94 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/25(木) 23:59:56 ID:zZtdmXZz0
- Hi guys, how's it going? I'm fine and thank you for asking, Oh! not asking, OK... ＾＾;
By the way, do you know the news of one of companies which had been making some illegal foods like side dishes,
japanese-style bun stuffed with adzuki-bean paste called MANJU in Japan and also chicken or something like that,
had to stop being run and one of the company's executives was arrested because of the foods made by him and his staff illegally for years?
I'm really concerned about food I've had for years and which food is really good and bad for my health.
Because I've really loved them to eat and been eating them from when I was a kid, therefore, my weight has been gaining day by day. orz...
I had never thought that food made by Japanese might've been dangerous for our health until when I watched the news on TV these days.
But I realized that no one knows what kind of food was much safer. Hey everyone, could you tell me the first thing you always look for is,
I mean, what's really important to you to buy food and eat them?
Well... if you ask me, to tell you the truth, I don't really mind what it looks like or how it's grown.
My friend used to avoid eating like genetically modified food and also some foods used many pesticides and herbicides
in order to avoid some insects like green caterpillars on them, because he was a body-builder like me.
But as for me, well...
- 95 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/26(金) 00:14:44 ID:pl6I3MFa0
- ... I didn't used to avoid eating them while training, well... I thought that as long as they looked good and those prices were right,
which were good enough for me. I mean cheaper and chaper used to be best for me. But while getting those terrible news on TV,
I think I had better choose which one is the best safest at supermaket.
Of caurse, too many pesticides and herbicides in order to grow up well are used on them these days
and I'm sure there must be many people who decide to use illegal additives and would like to cut their cost in food industry in Japan.
Therefore, our thealth has been sacrificing for years. What do you think about it? What influences your determination to buy them?
I must be OK if keeping doing so, but I definitely wouldn't like my sons or daughters in the future to eat those dangerous foods.
I'm really sure children must be our future, possibility and also our treasure, must them?
See you 〜♪
- 96 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/30(火) 04:56:33 ID:/Ljj4ckt0
- G morning, all! By the way, did you hear the news of NOVA which company decided to go into the Company Resuscitation Law the other day
while having a lot of students like my girl frind and her sister?
YOu know, I was really really really surprised at the news and the president's determination they announced!
As you may know, the company, oh, the school has tons of students who'd like to learn and get various abilities of languages and
who have already spent a lot of money to the school to learn languages. I think almost all people having learned English from NOVA had never thought of
the company going bankrupt, right?
But it's unmistakably happening to NOVA just right now! I can't believe it! Why so is, you know, my friends from foreign countries having worked for the company for years.
Somehow, some executives of the company decided to fire the chief executive officer who hadn't been contacting with them for a while
and looking for a company which must be able to help and rehabilitate NOVA.
Do you know what I'm really concerned about? What I'm really concerned about must be, you know,
what if the executives couldn't find it ASAP, absolutely, the students, my girl friend and her sister's right to learn various languages
would be disappearing! I mean, their tickets which they had bought from NOVA before would change from the valuable ones to wastepaper.
I'll be able to understand what they can't endure to see it without doing nothing.
- 97 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/30(火) 05:24:56 ID:/Ljj4ckt0
- ... Hey everyone! Do you have any idea to help the company to return to like before?
If we couldn't help the company, tons of the victims of the company would have to suffer the damages from it going out of business, which we have neve seen before from after the war!
Somehow, the executives'd like YAHOO, AEON or somehing like that companies to help themselves.
As one of the students, contractors' friend and also the English teacher's friend, I'd like YAHOO to help NOVA and I'm sure the company can do it!
Because I think the CEO of YAHOO corporation whose name is Son must be a genious in business.
Just 10 or more years ago, he was just one of entrepreneurs in Japan, wasn't he?
But ever since he decided to make his own company YAHOO, his business has been growing up and being successful, right?
And also his plan to join a new business of cellular phone world has been being successful day by day.
A lot of people have been deciding to change their cell phones to hte company's, because of the free telephone and his great strategy of getting the win among the rivals.
I really think that NOVA had better learn the business from YAHOO! Don't you think so?
Anyway, I don't know what'll be happening to NOVA in the near future.
But I really hope they'll become better company than now and keep doing the business for us!
- 98 ：Tell me your name!：2007/10/30(火) 06:02:27 ID:/Ljj4ckt0
- Today's Risako is. Pretty 〜♪
- 99 ：Tell me your name!：2007/11/06(火) 01:09:34 ID:47y5gvn00
- i think her dance of ℃-ute is great! don't you think so?
- 100 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2007/11/17(土) 01:38:32 ID:m9pptl7B0
- All I want is Momoko herself♪ I strongly realized so after I watched the following new Berryz's song!
I think we have to go back to the basics to save the earth from the serious crisis.
Seeing her beautiful, lovely looks makes me feel comfortable, which is true! why don't you try to buy it?
- 101 ：Tell me your name!：2007/11/19(月) 01:39:43 ID:gsX5oRyE0
- What kind of woman do you find attractive, especially, from the following pictures ?
- 102 ：Tell me your name!：2007/11/21(水) 01:39:10 ID:3+D2Ituy0
- Hi everyone, are you happy? If you ask me I'm very happy because of my girl friend I got some weeks ago!
Having a conversation with her and her sister always makes me feel comfortable. I really love them with all my heart!
By the way, could you tell me, do you have a car and have you ever considered trying to use new energy of some vehicles,
which's called Bio-athanol, especially into your car?
I used to drive a car when I lived in America. But I don't wanna drive a car anymore because while driving a car,
I sometimes remember having fought against the enemy of the United States of America while driving a tank about five years ago. So...
It's kind of the reason why I'd like to avoid drivig it. Well... Let me say why I'd like to ask you the questions.
Yesterday, I watched the documentary on TV, which made me surprised!
As you know, ever since we developed the technology about how to use gasoline with vehicles in order to move them,
we've been using it for years. But fossil fuel won't permanently be able to mine from the earth, will it?
Everyone was thinking so as I did. So, some of the excellent chemists developed the alternative energy some years ago,
which was Bio-athanol. What do you think of it used by us in the near future ad could you tell me if you have any idea about
the advantage and the disadvantage to use it for our vehicles?
- 103 ：Tell me your name!：2007/11/21(水) 01:53:41 ID:3+D2Ituy0
- ... Of course it's easy to make from some grains, especially corn and easy on the environment.
I'm sure using it from now on will be able to protect the environment from destruction we've been facing just right now.
On the other hand, do you realize that many food's prices have been rising day by day?
It's because, of course a lot of corns which have been being used due to the alternative energy Bio-athanol to make.
Do you know the government has been importing almost all corns from the United States of America for years?
But the biggest problem between the two countries is that people making corns in America have been trying to sell the grains to
American government and many manufacturers of the Bio-athanol instead of Japan, which must be serious issue, mustn't it?
- 104 ：Tell me your name!：2007/11/21(水) 02:06:10 ID:3+D2Ituy0
- ... American government'd like to stop importing every gasoline from the Middle East in the near future if the strategy for the alternative energy is able to be successful.
How about our life? I'm really concerned about many food's cost in the near future.
Somehow, a lot of investors in all over the world have been investing in the world of the alternative energy.
As you may know, I've beeen a jobless guy for about 9 months, so I've been feeling like trying to work as a farmer after watching the documentary on TV yesterday.
Why so is, well... I'm sure I'll be able to buy a large field in order to make corns because of LOTO I won before!
What do you think of the idea and would you like to join me? ＾＾;
- 105 ：Tell me your name!：2007/11/22(木) 06:23:23 ID:eKlFroej0
- Hi G morning, all♪ It's freezing today, isn't it? I wonder what the weather's going to be like today...
Because I have to go to work for a while today, so...
Well... YOu know what I'm in love with Momoko?
She's always full of energy and I think she seems to have a passion for whatever she's doing.
She's really, reallly realllly my type! But, to tell you the truth, I love Risako, Miyabi, Yurina, Airi and also Saki as well as Momoko!
Because of, you know, what I'm a playboy♪ ＾＾;
- 106 ：Tell me your name!：2007/11/28(水) 14:41:29 ID:K5c8yOL20
- Hi everyone, how're you doing? What's new with you today? Well... as for me, I'm being fine but I am surprised to hear the news about a new gene
discovered by a Japanese chemist these days, which a lot of illnesses may be being treated by in the near future.
Have you ever heard the news? Somehow, the new gene called almighty cell might be able to change from the normal one
taken by serious patiets to every part of their bodies in order to treat them using them without every side effect because
these genes are taken from their own bodies. I mean, every transplant operation which we've been scared of for years might be nothing to be concerned about!
Great,isn't it? As you know, a lot of serious patients having been wanting to get fine parts of their bodies for years
have been dying because their suitable parts hadn't found until their deadlines of the death.
We may be fine now. But no one knows what has been happening in the future. Therefore, the discovery is absolutely important for us and
worth waiting until when we can see the study succeeded by many chemists. Hey everyone, How do you see the study and the discovery
and also tell me your opinion if you have any?
- 107 ：Tell me your name!：2007/11/28(水) 15:03:46 ID:K5c8yOL20
- ... In my opinion, of course it's worth studying, but I'm sure we have to see the disadvantage if be successful.
I mean we living in the future will be able to get a surprising technique of the human cloning which might be being made because of our spare parts
for getting over illnesses, when needing to get as soon as possible. Don't you think so?
It looks like some Science Fiction movies we've been seeing at movie theathers, isn't it?
But I'm absolutely sure we'll be seeing the sight in the near future unless find a suitable solution to stop making them.
YOu know, making human beings like us including animals, plants and every creature is God's important job, is it?
I believe that we mustn't enter the territory forever and ever! But to tell you the truth, I feel like making a human being of MOMOKO from one of her hairs
if I can get it at her concert. You too, right? Anyway, if it's without what I'm quite concerned about the prospect of making human beings,
the technological innovation will be great, wonderful, marvelous for us!
Well... YOu know, I'm not still young and so It must be time for me to worry about my health. How about you?
Finally, could you tell me if you could see yourself in the future, what impression you would express to him or her?
See you 〜♪
- 108 ：Tell me your name!：2007/12/02(日) 01:20:47 ID:Rm2BCfV70
- Today's Airi is. Pretty 〜♪
- 109 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2007/12/08(土) 11:06:38 ID:4VQyPTcL0
- 110 ：Tell me your name!：2007/12/08(土) 19:55:49 ID:oqQgoYdN0
- ENGLISH PLEASE♪
- 111 ：Tell me your name!：2007/12/16(日) 10:47:55 ID:RJ11XisX0
- Hi everyone, TOday, I'd like to discuss a horrible news with you. As you may know, a horrible sight was happened by a mad guy the other day
who tried using a shotgun in order to kill many people practicing swimming at a swimming school.
While watching the news, I thought at last like this horrible case of murder was happened in Japan and we had to find the suitable solution
for stopping like this terrible incident as soon as we could so as not to become like America which country hasn't been getting over like this one for years.
Somehow, two people were killed and some people including elementary school students were injured by the mad killer
who committed suicide using his own shotgun after it was happened. The place where he decided to commit suicide was at a church near his house.
What I'd have liked to know while watching the news on TV most was why the two victims, one of whom was a young swimming coach and the other was just a guy visitting, looking around the school,
had to be killed by him, had to be chosen by Death to die without nothing sign.
Do you answer it? And also if you can tell me, where they're living in now, heaven? hell? or the other worlds we've never imagined?
- 112 ：Tell me your name!：2007/12/16(日) 11:12:20 ID:RJ11XisX0
- ...I knew it difficult to get the answers from you exactly because we've never experienced to die in our whole life, have we?
But I think perhaps we had already been there and seen the next world after we died before. I mean, what I'm trying to tell you is reincarnation we might've experienced a log time ago.
Have you ever thought of a question about where we were living in before we were born on the earth?
About one hundread or more years ago, we almost all people living in the earth now didn't exist on it, didn't we?
But the world existed evidently. Don't you have the question about what kind of world we were living in before?
Which means, I know it's just my opinion, but every victim killed by mad killers before must be waiting for these killers at the next world in order to revenge them while having a lot of plots to kill them.
While thinking so, I won't be able to kill innocent people without any hatred. Well... it'll be so difficult for us to discuss while everybody has various remarks on it.
But I strongly can say, we mustn't kill innocent people, harmless children in no case!
Remember every victim is waiting at the nesxt world.
- 113 ：Tell me your name!：2007/12/19(水) 16:27:39 ID:jfO/ZOca0
- Hi guys, how's it going? Well... I have a question for you. Well... What do you think about if the top of the police have accepted bribes for years to make money and enrich themselves with them or not?
Why I asked for the question is the documentary I watched on TV today. Somehow, it was exposed by a police officer to the newspaper two years ago.
But after that, the police officer was forced to transfer from his previous position to new one which he never experienced, without considering.
And the new position he got was to work for nothing, I mean, just sitting on a chair and seeing his pc's monitor coming out nothing from morning till night.
And also after he finished working, he was overlooked by some police officers, I mean, his colleagues in order not to do suspicious acts including every his private life.
Would you be able to endure it if you were in his shoes? YOu know, when he had lunch at the place where a lot of his colleagues, seniors and juniors were taking lunch,
every police officer completely ignored him because they didn't want to get any punishment from their boss.
He looked as if he had lived in a lonely house in the middle of the desert island. If I were him, I'd get sick like melancholy and quit the job as soon as I could.
- 114 ：Tell me your name!：2007/12/19(水) 16:53:29 ID:jfO/ZOca0
- ...But you know, he never gave up working as a police officer while appealing to the newspaper and us to sotp accepting bribes from the government illegally.
I'm really sure he must be a genuine police officer fighting against the police organization.
YOu know what we have to realize from the illegal act? Which must be the bribes they have been accepting for years from the government, I mean,
from our tax paid by the sweat of our brows. While the price of the light and heavy crude oil has been rising day by day, which has been making us torture severely
because of many food prices rising, while the government has been showing us a lot of terrible scandals over many politicians,
I'm sure we'll no longer tolerate, put up with them, will we? I'd really like him to be the Superintendent-General of the Metropolitan Police as soon as possible!
He must deserve to be so greatly! Don't you think so? Somehow, some bribes robbed by the police were returned to the exchequer.
But there must be a lot of bribes not been returned yet in the police state. So I'd like him to never give up disclosing them
until disappearing them completely while we're taking his side surely!
Hi guys, could you tell me your remarks if you have any about the serious issue we Japanese have been suffering.
- 115 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/07(月) 09:00:21 ID:CwPCNEyZ0
- 116 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/13(日) 17:40:15 ID:Rbz6hORK0
- Hi guys, I hven't seen you for a long time, right? Long time no see and how have you been?
Well... today I'd like to talk about Zoku-Always-3chome-no-yuuhi with you I watched today with my sweethearts.
Have you ever seen it? Let me tell you my opinion of the movie in the begining.
YOu know, after going back to my house, I was tinking of the era Roku chan including the other character of the movie were living in,
while taking a bath. Of course there must've been a lot of hardship, trouble and also inconvenient things for living in the era,
but on the other hand, they having lived in the era had a lot of dreams, hopes for the future and
I'm sure they must've tried making their dreams come true and working so hard for themselves, their families and also for Japan,
I mean, for us living in the future. Therefore, I really felt like living in the era if I could.
Hey, why don't we go to the era in about 1955 using a time machine we're going to be able to get from Doraemon tomorrow?
Oh! Just forget it, which is just mydream I've been having while sleeping after drinking alcohol a lot. (^^;)
Well... Oh, Who I was fascinated with was the main character Roku chan whose personality was gracefu, kind, cheerful and outgoing and
who was so pretty! I was deeply fascinated with her while watching it! HOw about you?
- 117 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/13(日) 18:03:32 ID:Rbz6hORK0
- ...I was wondering if she could marry me... I think you wouldn't wonder if she got married to me because I'm sure I'm coooool and gooood-looooking man
like Brad Pitt, aren't I? OH! don't give me a wry smile, please!!! I'd like to describe myself as Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, David Beckham or something like them! (^^;;;)
Let me go back to the movie, please... and the quality of the sets like building, houses, shoping center, small articles, cars, buses and also the Tokyo Tower were absolutely fabulous!!!
I thought we audiences looked as if had lived in the era and in the begining of the movie, as if had been seen by a horrible monster
who'd have liked to eat us. Breathtaking, exciting, it was!!!
Finally, I'd like to tell you the message from the director which I'm thinking of after watching it,
whcih must be we mustn't forget the hard era they had lived, built on and been getting over for us loving in the present and
had better learn from th past experience for the best in the future if we get some difficult conditions, which must be now I think deeply!
It must be time for us to think so and go back to the basic I think.
Hey, next is your turn to give me your impression of the movie if watched and tell me about it!
- 118 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/13(日) 18:25:09 ID:Rbz6hORK0
- Roku chan in the movie is and how do you feel about her?
- 119 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/15(火) 04:23:43 ID:d7JZlEVY0
- Hi and could you tell me whom you couldn't live without? what? me? why me?
But if you ask me, it might be Ayaya...
I have a vague memory of myself having loved her. But, But...
- 120 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/15(火) 05:04:49 ID:d7JZlEVY0
- I feel like cheering her on again like before♪
Is there anyone who're interested in and crazy about her here?
- 121 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/15(火) 23:45:19 ID:d7JZlEVY0
- Well... I might be being attracted to Ayaya... So...
- 122 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2008/01/16(水) 00:56:46 ID:WktqjfY30
- 123 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/16(水) 03:33:20 ID:E3tgOnTT0
Hi! I was big fan of her a log time ago but now I'm really sorry to hear that terrible news of her brother...
I know she's his brother but I really think she didn't have to quit from Hello Project because of receiving his responsibility of the crime.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing her going back to us as soon as possible!!!
- 124 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/16(水) 21:05:42 ID:E3tgOnTT0
- Hi HOw are you doing everyone? By the way, did you watch new Yatter-Man on TV?
As you might know, checking various new animations on TV is, I'm sure, kind of an important part of my life and it's one of my favorite animations.
I used to watch it when was a boy, and also my friends've listened to the opening song including the other series of songs sung by me at almost all karaoke boxes we went to, for years.
I really needed to check it in order to be able to evaluate it to everyone and my friends.
Because I'm the king of kings amang amateur singers about singing the opening song called "Yatter-Man-No-Uta" Do you admit it?
Yes, I know, you've never lestened to my song of it. so if you're doing nothing after finishing working, shall we go to? (＾＾;
So, let me tell you my opinion of watching it now. Welllll... the content was almost all similar to the old one.
But what I was glad and satisfied with was the heavy trio, another word, bad guys trio clearly existed on the animation and the dubbers, what can I say... vocal acters and actress, too!
Without them, I don't think it would be much fun! Don't you think so?
- 125 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/16(水) 21:39:14 ID:E3tgOnTT0
- ...Two vocal actresses of Gan-chan and Ai-chan were different, which was a little bit disappointing.
Well... from watching general, it was interesting and I'd like to keep watching it for a while.
But you know, there was another problem between the producer and a famous singer Masayuki Yamamoto who must be my master in the animation.
Can you guess what happened to them? It was quite an unusual problem. I'm not sure how to explain it to you exactly, but...
let me try to tell you so. Somehow, he, Mr. Yamamoto who has been involving the series for years, would have liked a young singer under 20 or around the age to sing the opening song,
but it was sung by like a rock'n'roller over 50 years old.
After getting it, he was so angry and became a mad guy! Next, he decided not to contact with the producer until getting the best apology for the mistake to him.
Do you know why he'd have liked a young singer to sing the song? It was because a lot of young children and teenagers who might've been interested in the old, but masterpiece animation to watch
and I think he'd have liked to see a lot of young people including the adult enjoy watching the new Yatter-Man like before we over 25 years old used to be.
But I think he has to look at the other side of situation. I mean it's sure it's without the best opening song he had been eager for to be sung,
but there're many comical characters who, I'm sure, will be able to make us laugh and anjoy a lot, in the animation!
I'd like to tell him like "Don't worry, there's nothing to be concerned about!" Why so is there is Yatter-Man there!
Ha ha Ha ha Ha ha Ha ha!!!
- 126 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/19(土) 04:31:24 ID:7ae1rkyl0
- Hi and yesterday, you know, I had a strange nightmare after not sleeping for about 26 hours because of a lot of, kind of jobs my friend gave me,
which were that I had to tape about 30 videotapes of bar examination to the other ones and had to label on them or something like that.
I refused to do it at first but when I thought he was my best friend, I couldn't do it and so, ended up helping him working...
After that, when I went back to my house, without taking a bath, eathing anything, brushing my teeth before going to bed,
the tiredness and fatigue made me sleep deeply without notice. Anyway, don't you wanna know what kind of strange ightmare I had yesterday?
Let me tell you about it now! YOu know, there was a guy who looked like me in my dream.
While looking around the world of my dream, there were tons of destroyed buildings including skyscrapers and many thrown away vehicles
like car, bus, motorcycle and also train or something like that in the world. It looked as if no one had lived in the world for about 100 years or more!
But fortunately for me, there were some food like vegetables, fruits on trees. As soon as I found them, I decided to eat them while having suspicion if they were safe or not.
Because, somehow, I was really hungry, starving and thirsty at the time.
While eating them got by me from some trees, I realized that something was wrong and it was right when I saw the back of me!!!
- 127 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/19(土) 04:57:36 ID:7ae1rkyl0
- ...You'll never guess what happened to me after I saw it!!! YOu know, there were tons of dead people coming to me while shouting something out,
who looked as if had infected with something dangerous virus and liked couldn't controll themselves and liked the dangerous virus was making them kill me!!!
I thought if I was bitten by them, I'd be like them. So, while being careful, I tried fighting against them in order to help a girl who must've been Momoko and only met me at the world and also
who had our baby in her womb. I mean I fought for her and our baby!!! While fighting, I realized that every people living in the world caught the infectious disease and became the monster!
So, after I picked her with our baby up in a space rocket, I decided to destroy the planet using a huge atomic bomb!
After that, every monster died completely and I became the legend. I was the legend of the world!!!
I don't know if she was dead or alive after I did so, but I'd like to believe her and our son or daughter to have discovered a new planet and to have made their new world with the civilization.
Hey guys, what do you think about it and please tell me your opinion.
Well... what I told you now might've been in the earth in the near future, peahaps, in 2012 ??? ( ゜＿゜；）
- 128 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/01/26(土) 02:58:07 ID:JLXbpl5r0
- Hi and now, global warming is being discussed by some people on TV.
So why don't we talk about it for a while?
I think something needs to be done to prevent the global warming we'e been suffering just right now!
We developed countries shoud try to stop using some vehicles which have been giving off something gases in the sky
and have to find the alternative energy such as hybrid gasoline as soon as possile in order to stop warming up the earth,
which is kind of my opinion of the issue in the begining and so, next is your turn.
Could you tell me your remarks if you have any about stopping the significant issue for the future.
- 129 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/28(月) 23:50:27 ID:tBY0ltU20
- Hi everyone and how are you doing and also what's new with you today?
Today, while finding something interesting on the net, I found a wonderful file which was about someone
who tried dancing, enjoying singing one of Berryz-Koubou's songs in the file.
I'm really happy to know the existence of a lot of Hello Project members' fans who're really interested in it like us!
Why don't you try to watch it? I'm sure you'll enjoy it and be surprised at the end of the file!
The guy's joke will make you all laugh like I did so!!!
- 130 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/29(火) 19:47:05 ID:uWqi4rTX0
- Hello! and may I ask you what you like doing in your free time? I like, Yes, as you know, watching Japanese animations! Do you like it?
The other day, I watched a Japanese masterpiece animation called "A Little Princess Sara http://www.bandaivisual.co.jp/kidstop/meisaku/sara/sara.html"
and was really impressed with the wonderful story and sweet characters,
especially, the main one Sara Crewe who I'd like to explain to you now a little. The animation was a world masterpiece one I had been wanting to watch for years.
Have you ever watched the all story of "A Little Princess Sara"?
While watching it, I had been very angry that some characters in it were bullying Sara at just about all stories!!
As you might know, her father decided to go to the United Kingdom which he was born in, because of his beloved daughter
who was maybe decided by her father to enter a famous girls' school in England.
Momentarily, she enjoyed learning a lot of things, especially, French while having some trouble with her chassmate, especially, you know, Lavinia from the United States of America.
Oh! and did you know the era they were living and spending in? It was in the eigheenth century in 1885.
And also, surprisingly, she was a multilingual among English, French and Indian. One of the reason why she became so was she was living in India before she came to England and
another was the Indian standard language was English and the other was her mother who was living in France before getting married to her husband.
- 131 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/29(火) 20:12:25 ID:uWqi4rTX0
- ...But you know, Sara's mother died when Sara was four years old. Well... but the most surprising thing on her was that she was a billionaire's daughter and so,
one of the classmate Lavinia hated her. Therefore, she was bullying Sara almost all everyday.
In the begining of the story, I could watch it peacefully because there was nothing problem on her there.
But when she got her father's terrible news and on himself which were that her father's company went bankrupt due to tons of his company's money on the investment of some diamond mines
and himself who got ill while investigating it at the place and died because of having an attack of fever.
I was really sorry to hear that and couldn't but stop crying, couldn't seeing her crying.
After that, the terrible bullying on her started without thinking of her mind.
The story I watched the other day was from the first to the tenth. I know what had happened to her at the end and had been happening to her after the unhappiness came to her
because I watched it a little when I was a kid. But reallly feeling like watching it all again and soooon I wrote my impression about it on this BBS, I'd like to watch the next story!!
If I can, I feel like watching the musical acted by Berryz-Koubou and ℃-ute in the near future! Don't you think so?
- 132 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/29(火) 22:41:58 ID:uWqi4rTX0
- Is there anyone who's interested in "A Little Princess Sara http://www.bandaivisual.co.jp/kidstop/meisaku/sara/sara.html" here?
I'd like to talk about it with you now!
- 133 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/01/30(水) 02:32:27 ID:CoGdaTka0
- I'd like to make friends with http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2172058
If she teaches English to me, I'll be able to teach you Japanese! So... ＾＾;
- 134 ：Quincy Jones＠お腹いっぱい。：2008/01/30(水) 02:57:02 ID:ygGasV/S0
We are the world
- 135 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/01/30(水) 03:50:39 ID:CoGdaTka0
Hi, it's nice to meet you! and If you don't mind to ask something I'm going to tell you now,
could you tell me which country you are from and who you are fascinated with from Hello Project Members?
- 136 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/01/30(水) 06:38:56 ID:xfRh2Qcd0
- After seeing that English thread at Wolf, I decided to come here again to check it out.
At least the English written here is readable and not machine translated (or just meaningless).
One thing I don't really get about this board, how is the ID generated? Via IP?
- 137 ：Tell me your name!：2008/01/30(水) 14:55:28 ID:CoGdaTka0
Hi I'm >>135 and the notes on the BBS are almost written by me.
Why I decided to make the thread and the aim of doing it is that just I'd like to meke friends with a lot of foreigners who're interedted in Hello Project, especially, Berryz-Koubou whom
I've been being fascinated with. In the begining, I tried writing something interesting about Hello Project Members on this thread,
but no one had come here to tell me their opinions on Hello Project Members, like "What kind of Hello Project Member you find attractive." or
"What tipes of music on them you prefer" or something like that. Therefore, I, well... felt like writing something myself in order to attract everyone and get friends from foreign countries.
But, to tell you the truth, I'd like to learn English much more than now from many real English native speakers while communicating with them on Hello Project.
I mean,I have some friends from America, England and Australia and have sometimes got a chance to have a conversation with them at bars,
but what we had was just a conversation in English and so I realized that my ability of writing English had been going down day by day while living in Japan.
In the near future, I think I'd like to migrate from Japan to America which I had lived in for about five years before.
So, Yes, I could've tried using a machine translation, but didn't want to use it because of brushing up my English writing ability.
And the question you'd have llked to know from me is that how my ID generated, right? Well... it's from my PC in my room passing through a server at the provider I've contracted with.
By the way, you're Argentine, are you? So May I ask why you decided to come to Japan and the purpose of living in one?
We may be able to be good friends, mayn't we?
See you 〜♪
- 138 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/01/31(木) 00:11:25 ID:TT5xTlpE0
- I was impressed of you writing directly in English, and not using a machine translator and capable of writing more than 3 phrases coherently (something that most at Wolf can't do)
I was born, raised and still living in Argentina (abroad I only went twice to China), I've never been in Japan but I'd like to go if I have a chance (I'm planning in 2010)
If you want to communicate with English speaking fans, why don't you go to their forums (Besides Wolf I go to Hello! Online too). Although in Wolf there are Anti and self-replied (自演) thread,
I find it more informative and better that H!O. But well, can't blame them as the majority don't live in Japan and can't know much about Hello! Project
Well, to answer your questions:
Of H!P members I find attractive (as oshi-mem): Eri, JunJun, Sayumi (although I don't like her wavy hair, it was better in 2006 when she had it straight)
Besides Momusu and otehr H!P works I listen some Nightwish (power metal).
Sorry, I'm not really a fan of the berrykyu but lately I've been listening to Tsukiatte iru noni Kataomoi
About the ID I mean the ID that is generated after your post
How is that generated? Based on what?
- 139 ：Tell me your name!：2008/02/01(金) 03:03:40 ID:6U7tmzBn0
Hi and I'm sorry I haven't replied to your response for a while. I usually relpy to someone giving me a comment or opinion on something I wrote as soon as I find it.
But somehow, there has been regulation on the BBS called 2 channel and I havn't been getting the right to write my opinion to this thread.
I don't know when I can do it and get the right again and so, I fount a kind guy who helps me to write my opinion to you using his or her right. I really glad to get him or her and really appreciate what he or she've done for me.
OH! you've been living in Argentina and never been to Japan which I've been living in for about 26 years except having lived in America for 5 years, right?
If so, what I don't understand is why you have ability to write Japanese or perhaps, can speak its language
and also, I checked a national standard language in Argentina, which was, as you know, Spanish, was it?
Why you can use English very well, which are kind of what I'd like to know from you. If you don't mind, tell me about them, please.
- 140 ：Tell me your name!：2008/02/01(金) 03:11:10 ID:6U7tmzBn0
- ...Oh!! You have a wonderful plan to come to Japan in 2010! I'm sorry I don't konw much about you and have been misunderstanding about the place which you're living in now.
What you've been luring to Japan msut be... I know I know.(＾＾*) I'd really like you to see Eri, JunJun, Sayumi including the other Hello Project Member at their concert after coming to Japan!
But unfortunately for me, at the time, I'll be going to America to migrate... But I'm sure you'll be gaining invaluable experience while staying or living in my country Japan!
OH! but it's OK you don't know and like Berryz-Koubou. But Momoko is really my type, you know? but to tell you the truth, I really love Risako as well as her!!!
What you recommended the forums to me is, YES, if I have a chance to go to, I'll try it! Thanks for telling it to me!
Finally, my post? ID:CoGdaTka0???, which has been making me nut!!! Just kidding. (＾＾;) But it's a little bit difficult for me to solve it... (＾＾;)
- 141 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/02/01(金) 11:47:28 ID:w581MA7L0
- Yes, I'm 19, currently an university student and have been living here since I was born. As you said, the official language here is Spanish (which I naturally know), and English is taught at the school.
Well, my parents are Chinese and I went some time to Chinese school here so I can understand Chinese. And about Japanese, around 2003 I became an ani-wota and started learning Japanese slowly on my own (with a book)
and 2 years ago I reached a decent level and could read Japanese with a dictionary. So in a nutshell, I know Spanish, English, Chinese and Japanese (not so much though).
You know, Momoko impressed me in the HelloPro Sports Festival 2006 (in SSA), despite being so short she could jump pretty high (跳び箱)
Yeah you're right, my main reason to go to Japan now is to go to a Morning Musume concert there (or other H!P concerts)
Why are you going to leave Japan? Work? You like it better there in America?
The URL of Hello! Online is http://www.hello-online.org/ you won't find much information though (most of it comes from here, 2ch)
If you don't know how the ID is generated, it's OK. I just wondered if you knew how (because it doesn't seem to be related to the IP)
- 142 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/03(日) 03:34:02 ID:xkOREg2j0
- I've now revived from falling into the pits of hell!!! I mean, my right to write something on this BBS have restored now.
I know why it happened to me. Because someone tried writing something dangerous words and sentences on one of the BBS's threads
and the provider between the guy and me was same and so, our provider's accounts were prohibitted by the administrator to use for a while.
I'd really like to tell the guy like "I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your account to write this BBS forever and ever!" while smiling at an ironic smaile!
Enyway, I'm really happy with getting back the right!
Hi "Buenas noches" "Que tal esta?" "Perdon por el retraso." I've feeling like using Spanish now! (＾＾;)
You know, when I lived in America because of working as a hired soldier, I sued to have a conversation with various foreigners from, of course American, Jamaican, Chinese and Spanish.
At the time, I could speak those languages a little, but now, I've been forgetting them day by day...
But you can use four languages very well, can you? You mean you must be a multilingual among English, Japanese, Chinese and Spanish, mustn't you? It's great!!!
While having the great skill in your brain, what kind of job would you like to try after graduating from the university you've been learning subjects at?
- 143 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/03(日) 03:54:55 ID:xkOREg2j0
- ...Long time ago, I've once tried learning Chainese from one of my friends in Japan, but I couldn't master it...
As a Japanese, I thought I'd be able to get it soon because of many Chinese characters we've been using for years.
But it was so complicated for me to understand and the biggest problem to get it was the pronunciation I couldn't master eventually...
Let me answer the question you asked before. Well... Why I'd like to migrate from Japan to America as soon as I can prepare for is my girlfriend and her a little sister who're living there
and would like to get married to her in America. I'm not still young like you and so, I think it must be time for me to do so.（*＾＾*）
Finally, Thank you for telling me tha site "http://ime.nu/www.hello-online.org/", which seems to be interesting! Let me cheak it now!
- 144 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/03(日) 04:18:50 ID:xkOREg2j0
- Hi everyone and I've been feeling like talking about what I'm going to tell you now!
Do you know there was food poisoning on some Chinese processed food in Japan and some people including a few children who ate them,
came down with the food-poisoning and also, one of the children had lost her consciousness after eating it which was you know, a packed Gyouza, you know it?
I really like eating it with Chainese noodle, you may be too, right? and so, when I got the terrible news on TV the day before yesterday,
I was really scared of buying, eating it ant I thought it difficult to buy and eat from China enymore.
But almost all people living in Japan, I think, don't have much money to buy it made by Japanese instead of Chainese one because of their financial difficulties.
Let me think about what influences me when buying food. Well... Let me see... the first thing I always look for and check up on is how cheap it is.
To see how fresh it is is no problem for me, I think. How about you? Could you tell me what is really important to you to buy food first of all?
Do you know why there has been happening to increase like that problem on chinese people making crops recently?
- 145 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/03(日) 04:45:05 ID:xkOREg2j0
- ...It's because food price going down day by day and therefore, they have to use many pesticides and herbicides in order to kill many insects on crops at only one time and so,
They can control the price low. And in China, a diffirence in wages is one of their serious issues these days.
YOu know, the poor people in China have desperately been living for their children, themselves and chinese future while misconducting themselves even if those acts are illegal.
I know much about it but I think they have to realize that people after eating chinese dangerous crops might die from those food poisoning.
Oh! Let me go back to telling you about a little girl who got ill when eating it. Somehow, she has been recovering, getting well from the crisis in the unconsciousness.
I'm really glad to hear that! But still been being taken to the hospital for her treatment.
Hey everyone, Have you ever got like food poisoning after eating something dangerous in your whole life?
If you ask me, well... what I can remember suffering something dangerous from food poisoning is, YES, it was when I was five years old when I got it.
YOu know, while eating some ears of corn with a bottle of coke, I had been suffering it for a while. I couldn't but stop going to the toilet again and again
and while doing it, I vomited everything I ate before! I have a vague memory of me having expreienced it but can't remember exactly.
But what I only know is that it must've been the worst experience in my whole life about food poisoning.
- 146 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/02/03(日) 06:24:06 ID:m5wjqfdF0
- I don't think banning a whole IP address range because someone using that ISP posted improper things is fair. Other people (like you) are affected because of it.
The only languages I really master are Spanish and English, I can read simple Chinese (not Classical Chinese) and write up to some extent.
But I'm really a beginner at Japanese, I can understand a lot if I use a dictionary but can't write well.
I'm currently studying Systems Engineering (mainly because I'm interested in computers).
If I can't get an engineering job (or don't feel like it) maybe I could try my luck applying for an Embassy as translator ^^;
Oh nice, so you already have your future planned, good luck in America!
Food poisoning and bad quality food is not news in China. Since the economic aperture (circa 1980), people could start their own business
and farmers opened factories (basically to process their products, like canned food or dried food). All these factories should be inspected by
the State Food and Drug Administration, but you know that corruption is still a big problem in China nowadays (specially in places far from the coast)
so many officials are bribed. On the other hand, some merchants who buy from the factories and resell to the cities prefer buying low quality or
even from non government authorized factories because it's cheaper and they can gain more profit. I think the problem with the poisoned dumplings
in Japan is because of corrupt officials and greedy merchants. Every now and then the government raids some of these factories and you can see from the
news that the sanitary conditions are very bad, it's no wonder why people get sick eating that.
- 147 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/03(日) 13:38:11 ID:xkOREg2j0
>I don't think banning a whole IP 〜 affected because of it.
That's right and what I'd have liked to tell you was what you said to me.
What I said like "OUR provider's accounts" was just between one of the illegal offenders and someone like me who had same contract with the Internet Service Provider.
I'm sorry I'm not good at writing English...
>The only languages I really master are 〜 if I use a dictionary but can't write well.
I see. But there is nothing to be concerned about! You're a teenager, are you? and you've already been good at using English and Spanish!
I'm sure there'll be tons of opportunity for learning those languages, I mean Japanese and Chinese, on you in the future!
Are you used to using Japanese? I'm still not used to using English...
You know, when I was in your age, my English ability was very poorer than I have now and couldn't understant enything English native speakers were speaking to me.
Ever since I decided to go to America, I've been trying learning English and it has become my favorite subject and also I think I'm facing the biggest challenge of my career!
- 148 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/03(日) 13:55:40 ID:xkOREg2j0
>I'm currently studying Systems Engineering 〜 good luck in America!
You mean it's SE(system engineer), right? You seem to be good at using computers, I think.
And the plan you have now sounds like good one! While the job is difficult and so busy, but it's really interesting and challenging!
Why I know is I was a network engineer and maintained computer networks and also sometimes used to program some computer languages.
I could say, I worked like so many ants! Using a computer was as easy as pie for me! (＾＾;)
But when a great fortune had smiled on me, I couldn't but stop thinking of quitting the job without consulting with my friends about it...
And now, I've been out of job for about a year... I'd like to belive that it was worth deciding.
Let me stop having the talk anymore, which's a little bit confidential...
- 149 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/03(日) 14:31:50 ID:xkOREg2j0
>>Food poisoning and bad quality food is 〜 why people get sick eating that.
Wow! How great opinion you have!!! It was a little bit tough for me to read. But I'm really glad that you tried giving me your opinion on it!
Let me think about it for a while... (＾＾;)
You seem to have a lot of knowledge about China and the issue, right?
While reading your opinion on this thread, I'll be able to say there has been happening to us Japanese in Japan now about what you mentioned on it.
A lot of politicians have been being bribed for years and have never disappeared and also tons of food companies have been using many cheaper and expired ingredients into various foods illegally.
Japanese pension plan has been falling down or already collapsed, you know? The elderly living in Japan has been suffering it from the government
and some of whom having had serious illnesses and not having had much money to live have been deciding to commit suicide, which is cruel!
No one has been helping them to live. On the other hand, our government decided to send many oil to American warships for free in order to keep a relationship between Japan and America.
I think it seems to help the war between America and Iraq to be worse than now. The victims have mostly been children and eldery people, right? I don't wanna see children die miserably and anymore!
Please, imagine a world without war! OH! I'm sorry to stray from the issue you mentioned.
In conclusion, while considering it seriously, if we Japanese'd like to get cheaper food ingredients from the other countries like China, we have to take a risk of getting ill
and if wouldn't like to get the risk, Japanese government has to improve it like before we used to make our own food at our fields.
China is one of developing countries and so, as one of developed countries, bit diffcult for us to tell it to warn strongly.
Frankly speaking, this is an issue of really importance to us all.
- 150 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2008/02/03(日) 21:04:41 ID:dyWfhBSW0
Takahashi Ai's Radio-graphy
- 151 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2008/02/03(日) 22:31:52 ID:SDiZvDL20
I've read "Say hello" only.
- 152 ：Ronin：2008/02/04(月) 01:34:58 ID:6oM6N3690
- I wonder who's the one advertising my Yantan blog here at 2ch, but anyways thank you very much.
It doesn't matter actually, but I'm not a German 愛ヲタ, I'm originally from Mongolia. *doesn't like to be called a German* (＾_＾;)
- 153 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/02/04(月) 04:33:31 ID:qJwh4bf50
- Your English is already very good, don't worry, it's understandable.
Well, I can write in Japanese but I can't really judge the quality of what I write, if you want to know how I write, go to
http://mamono.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/morningcoffee/1201631093/ >>206 >>327 I tried translating an interview from Chinese to Japanese
Yes, when I graduate I will be a Systems Engineer. Wow, you are a networks engineer? That's what I'd like to be! (networking is included in systems)
Although I'm still starting the career (In march I'll be starting second year lessons) and most of the subjects are maths related ones (like calculus and algebra).
Can I ask how long have you worked as a network engineer and what did you usually do? Is it a an easy job, I mean, not exhausting or boring?
Corruption is one of the most serious problems of the society. Here in Argentina you can fix everything if you have money and some contacts,
tax inspectors, police, sanitary officers, etc. all of them accept bribes. Even if you killed someone you can be released "on parole" and then they make up
some excuse like "self-defence" or manslaughter to get you a non-guilty verdict. It's no wonder the security here is very bad.
Once some police officers came to ask for "donations" to buy bullet-proof vests, and if you paid them they would give you "more protection"
Hell, even politicians in high positions are bribed, some years ago in the news it was reported that in the parliament some "suspicious white envelopes"
with a lot money were circulating around people. You can imagine how is the country with such politicians.
- 154 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/02/04(月) 04:34:05 ID:qJwh4bf50
- I'm no expert in Japan but I think the main problem with Japan now is the negative vegetative growth (more deaths than births),
this leads stagnation and recession, which in turn leads to less workforce and with the medical advances, the elderly live more years.
So you have society with a lot of non-active (those who don't work) people who must be supported by not so many active people (those who work).
The taxes you pay when you work are used to pay the pension of older people, if less people work, less people pay taxes and the pensions
are cut down. I'm not economics expert either, but that's the conclusion I draw from the situation.
I only knew Japan sent some soldiers to Iraq, didn't know Japan was supplying oil to US ships
In my opinion, war is inevitable. Even if you live in a democratic and egalitarian society, all it takes to declare war is to make a speech
about topics like national pride, national interests, dangerous neighbours, foreign security threats, terrorism and a lot of people will be
supporting your war. We can only hope for a better understanding (between countries) to overcome issues without having to resort to war.
- 155 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/02/04(月) 04:35:41 ID:qJwh4bf50
- >In conclusion, while considering it seriously ~ really importance to us all.
Another history recap: In the real communist China (1949-1976) people were used to have little money and no luxury products (watches, cars, fashion clothes, etc.)
but everyone was equal and the moral code plus communist teachings (everything for the party and the society, don't be greedy, etc.) were everywhere, from
the school to the workplaces. Of course it had it flaws and bad parts, but people were basically "good".From the economical aperture, people could buy "modern" things
like TVs, refrigerators and luxury products, but they were too expensive (imagine that a worker's salary was 80 yuan and a 14' black and white TV was above 1000 yuan),
so what did people do? Think for themselves, think new ways of earning easy and quick money. That is why a lot of those with low education (poor farmers)
started making low quality food, while the educated ones (politicians and such) started thinking about financial fraud and scams.
- 156 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/02/04(月) 04:36:06 ID:qJwh4bf50
- But I still consider the real issue is the corruption and greed. For example, I am a person with no morals and want to earn a lot of money selling low quality food.
When I try to sell it, the client of course will check it's quality (like when you go to the market and check on the fish before buying it), if the client is a good person,
he won't buy it because he knows it's no good. But if he buys my production because he wants to earn more money, then he has to export it (to Japan or America for example)
and before exporting it the product will have to undergo quality checks, here comes the bribes so the official authorizes the export. After reaching Japan (for example)
I guess the Japanese inspect the food too, right? So those officials are bribed too. And after that it's distributed to the shops for the people's consuption.
What I'm trying to say it's that the problem is very deep, involves a lot of parties, and the main cause is greed and corruption.
Here, have some articles about the food quality http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19686498/ http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19580847/
- 157 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/05(火) 04:43:48 ID:8+cxdVG20
- Hi and I was a little bit surprised when I saw out of my room's window. There was a white world with snow there!
How about everyone's countries? And in the morning, when I went out in order to buy a box lunch at a convenience store,
you know, I slipped on the road dramatically, I mean the scene looked as if I had acted on a musical comedy!
I couln't but stop laughing myself without notice! But I was so relieved because no one was walking around the road because of early morning.
After snowing, YOu had better be careful and stand firm unless you don't wanna be like me and be laughed by someone.（＾＾;）
Wow, That's neat! There's someone interested in and crazy about Hello Project in Germany too, right?
It's very nice! And the Ota-san whose name's Ronin is a big fan of Ai Takahashi, is he or she?
When about five years ago, I was really crazy about her but when went to her concert and got a chance to shake hands with her,
she looked like really surprised and frightened to see me at the time and also I couldn't say "hello" and "I love you with all my heart!" to her.
I thought it was because my appearance. I mean I'm big guy with muscle and similar to Ex-world boxing heavy-class champion Mike Tyson and so...
Ever since I thought I was hated by her, I've been just one of her fans...
Let me talk about the site "http://www.ronin.aewen.com/aichun/" now and as a Japanese, I think I can listen to the rradio without the translation.
But might be able to get his or her or their remarks about it and so let me check it more! Thanks for telling!
- 158 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/05(火) 05:04:12 ID:8+cxdVG20
How do you do? I'm really glad that you came and read our opinions on them.
Sometimes when you get time, Please listen to your opinion of them! I'm looking forward to it♪
Hi and it's nice to meet you♪ I'm glad to meet you. Oh! really? you're Mongolian, are you?
I don't know whom it was written by on this thread but anyway, you look like a good translator, I think.
Sometimes come here and give us your opinion of Ai-chan you're being fascinated with. I hope so♪
- 159 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/05(火) 05:37:09 ID:8+cxdVG20
Hi and I've read your opinion on it. Firsta of all, let me check your translation...
As a Japanese, not Japanese teacher and the expert, I could understant what you'd have liked to tell us while reading it.
But There were a little bit mistakes in words, sentences and grammar in it and so, let me correct it a little...
If I were you, I'd translate it like...
- 160 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/05(火) 06:05:57 ID:8+cxdVG20
>>Can I ask how long have you worked as a network engineer and what did you usually do?
I usually maintained computer networks using, you know, some operating systems of UNIX and LINUX in order not to get computer viruses
and avoid being stolen by hackers and crackers about our important, confidential files from servers while copying many backup data
and making our company's website and also somethimes programing important programs using some computer languages like Perl, Java, C++ or something like that.
My work was very busy and I had a lot of work to do. I disliked working on night shifts and over time but used to do so a lot.
And what I most hated was that I had to work six or seven days a week, which was making me ill! I was tired since I was busy all week and I thought I needed to take a little rest.
I think I was a million times busier than those who worked at the other section. But while working on night sight, I could study like LPIC which was a qualification of LINUX and
CCNP, CCIE which were a qualification of Cisco Systems. When I ended up getting the qualifications, I was like over the moon! It was really tough but could get a lot of skills about computers, servers and programming.
I had worked at the company for about four years from 2003 till 2007, but I know I've been forgetting what I got while working.（；；）
Now the skills I got might be meaningless because of what I don't have to work anymore...
- 161 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/05(火) 06:13:17 ID:8+cxdVG20
I've completely undersood what you'd have liked to tell me and really appreciated it!
Well... In Japan, you know, Japanese investigators on it have been examining what actually happened to the merchandise and
the cause why had to happen or was happend by who. They says the transportation between Japan and China which someting dangerous chemicals or poison adhered at is impossible to happen.
So they're suspecting someone having worked at the factory at the time it happened because there was a restructuring there and
many employees fired by the president were hating him and the company's terrible action, which might be the reason why it happened. they are suspecting so.
I'm really concerned about a new way of committing terrorism from some perilous terrorists which might be happened by them in near the future using the way because of
a Japanese incomplete examination system...
- 162 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2008/02/05(火) 07:10:34 ID:W+WFoRuX0
- 163 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/05(火) 07:27:55 ID:8+cxdVG20
You had better see this thread more carefully!
After that you"ll realize that there're four Hello Project fans from some foreign countries here.
- 164 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/02/05(火) 10:30:16 ID:De2yk4KV0
Thank you for your corrections.
It seems that the job of Network Engineer is not very easy.... I was hoping to sit on a computer room checking some servers every now and then
I guess life is not that easy, right? Then I suppose your salary was very good. If I were ordered to work like that I don't think I'd accept a low salary!
- 165 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2008/02/05(火) 11:59:25 ID:sTKI0dG/0
- Oh, it's a good thread for training English!
- 166 ：Ronin：2008/02/05(火) 13:58:02 ID:BXyvwNP50
Ah, thanks for the nice comments.
I'm sure Takahashi-san wouldn't hate anyone based on his/her appearance. I guess she was a bit frightened, because she's very small and fragile compared to you.
Five years ago she was only 16 years old, so she was still just a child who reacts before thinking.
You're right, my blog has English translations of Yantan, so it's totally uninteresting for Japanese people.
That's why I don't understand why someone would try to advertise my blog here. But well, even if you're Japanese you can use my translations to train your English I guess. Or just to listen to old Yantan episodes.
Anyways, thank you very much.
Sorry for going off-topic.
- 167 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/06(水) 07:42:38 ID:z/0sNye/0
It's my pleasure!
the job I had was just my case in Japan and I think there'll be a lot of intteresting jobs using computers in the world!
So I don't want you to give up getting your dream after reading one of worker's experiences about the industry.
I'm always thinking that no one knows what'll be happening to our future and our life looks like a voyage around the world, doesn't it?
While living, we sometimes get some unhappy things like losing our parents, having an accident with a car,
but sometimes get happy news like getting married to someone, having a baby, If so,
I'd like you to jump into the industry to take hold of your dream while getting over some trouble with something you're thinking of.
I'm sure YOU can do it!
Hi and if you'd like to get ability for writing, reading English at this thread, I have to tell you what there has't been anyone from English native countries here yet.
But I'm sure you'll be able to stury English while ccmmunicating with us here!
- 168 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/06(水) 07:49:57 ID:z/0sNye/0
Hi Ronin, how's it going? OH! Thank you for comforting me and after reading it, I cheered up at your opinion of her!
Ai-chan is so pretty, as you know and I'm really worried about her who might be robbed by someone like a Japanese good-looking man...
Why so is some old Hello Project members were robbed and after that, got married to them... which made me feel disappointed...
Could you tell me if you could live without Ai-chan or not? Anyway, Thanks and Please let me check it sometimes♪
- 169 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/02/06(水) 11:06:52 ID:KjGjof2A0
- To tell the truth, I am pretty happy when I hear graduated Morning Musume member marrying, although I'd prefer it not to be a shotgun wedding (出来ちゃった結婚), but a proper one.
But hell no if they're still in a group, that would ruin their careers (Mari, Mikitty, Megumi, etc.)
Of course, the wota in me is disappointed because a idol I liked is snatched by a lucky man, but if you really care about them, you should be happy that they could find a good man
(at least one that takes responsibility for the child, taking Kaori and Nozomi's cases) when they're still young.
A good example is what Nakazawa said (that she wouldn't join Morning Musume again if she could return the time), as at her age now it's difficult to get married.
As for me, I'd like to make Eri my bride when she graduates ^^;
Well, I can dream, can't I? Even it's near impossible
- 170 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/07(木) 05:47:35 ID:0GeT4Fuf0
I understant what you mean, but can you remember having heaed the news of Aibon whose real name's Kago Ai who got married to a 38 years old strange guy suddenly?
I don't know much about her and the marriage between them if which was true or not and the place which they're living in now,
but much to everyone's surprise, some pictures they were going to soak in a hot spring and staying overnight at a inn about were taken by a professional photographer of FRIDAY(paparazzi) which was one of weekly magazines,
and after that, she was fired by a producer Tsunku who looked like her father and she decided to desappear from her fans like me who was really crazy about her before loving Momoko, without saying good-by to us.
I thought she was going crazy while I was looking down on her and going out of my mind...
I'd have liked to believe that her loyalty to our fans at least until the time when she would be 20 years old or more would be taken for granted for a while.
Of all things, she loved the strange old guy while forgetting us having boosted up her for years and also while getting the punishment of smoking some tabacco though she was 18 or 19 years old at the time.
I used to spend time and money going to her concert again and again, buying her photographic collections in order to boost her...
Therefore, I'd have liked to say like "Congratulations on your marriage! I wish you great happiness! " to her at her concert after she was really thinking about herself with the illegal action.
- 171 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/02/07(木) 11:19:13 ID:eXa/n2pH0
- I you read more carefully, you will see that I completely agree with you
>But hell no if they're still in a group, that would ruin their careers (Mari, Mikitty, Megumi, etc.)
I think this is the first appearance of Momusu in Utaban
As you can see, they all answer that as an idol, they can't have boyfriends because "everyone is their boyfriend"
They certainly know how the business for an idol is. Well, at least the first and second generations
Sorry if it offends you but, what Aibon did was pretty stupid. Smoking underage? She should know that is illegal and furthermore is bad for her body!
But expressed her regret about having betrayed all the fans, so it's OK. Even there were rumors of her going to return to the idol business! (Working at UFA and that)
But then, BLAM! The other scandal, the one with that shady guy, Ishimoto. That was the last thing she needed, another scandal when she was recovering.
Surely she was emotionally weak when she was suspended from the smoking scandal so this time it's the guy's fault.
Yes, it's a very tragic outcome and Aibon should stay away from men like that, nothing good will come even if they married.
On the other hand, even if I regret it, Mari and Miki's cases are not SO bad as Aibon's. They weren't doing anything illegal,
and just any girl their age, they fall in love too. But as idols they have to hide it and when it gets exposed, well, they can't continue being idols anymore.
- 172 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/09(土) 18:00:34 ID:TyXQe3ob0
- It's snowing and pretty cold today! It can be very cold in February in Japan, you know? How about your countries?
I'm sorry I was late to respond to your response due to going away for a while.
Judging by the expression you made, you thought I must've misunderstood what you'd have liked to tell me, right?
I'm sorry but I don't think that our opinions we wrote before were similar to each other.
One of the points about what you said that they getting boyfriends, having got married to guys had better leave there as soon as they can was a little bit similar,
but, well... Frankly speaking... I know it's only my opinion, but I wouldn't really like to see them get boyfrieds while they have a lot of fans who're crazy about them.
I think it depends on Hello Project members we're thinking of. You know, I was really happy to hear the news of Kaori's marriage and what she had her baby, which must've been the time to do so and
I'm sure I'd be so happy if Nakazawa-Neisan would take hold of her happiness in the future, but I wouldn't have liked to see Nono marry and have her baby suddenly
while she had been tons of fans then, which was so much earlier than we expected!
Her fans were pretending to be ignorant, but must've been so disappointed and some fans might be thinking of her husband who made away with Nono, I think.
She would rather not have decided to do so and should have thought of her fans much more than that she thought then, I think.
But after reading from the middle part of your opinion till the end and watching the old TV program of Utaban,
I thought I would be able to agree with your idea. We really have difficulty boosting them, haven't we? (＾＾;)
Finally, thank you for remembering about the old but good age of them♪
- 173 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/02/10(日) 10:24:29 ID:cVlwLdLE0
- Ah, I see. Yeah, Nono is only 20, right? Even if she weren't an idol, it's still early to get married! But well, under that circumstances,
marriage is the best choice, at least the father took responsibility and married her. It would be very bad if Noa didn't have a dad, right?
I know that you are angry at her situation, but look it at the bright side: It could've been worse. And at least she is happy
- 174 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2008/02/10(日) 18:58:24 ID:qjLNGmIB0
- MouTube is boring in most cases, as we watch Hello Morning in order to see
Morning Musume, not comedians.
However, the girl from USA who showed dance and song today, was charming
and was exceptionaly popular from Morning Musume fans!
- 175 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/02/10(日) 23:48:27 ID:cVlwLdLE0
I agree with you.
But if you remember the last episodes of Hello! Morning (Not Haromoni@), they were running out of ideas. The Haromoni Gekijou was boring,
World pucchi game too. The only "fun" thing was Hello Pro Channel (Because Eri was in it). The staff ran out of ideas, so they decided to reduce the airing time
making it only half an hour. The first episodes of Haromoni@ were interesting, but in the latter ones, they just called some random comedian
and did random games and was getting pretty boring too. And now the Moutube, where the meber don't do anything....
I want the old Haromoni back!
- 176 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/12(火) 19:17:31 ID:c6inw6Ry0
I think we discussed it with you greatly and I'm sure it was worth doing.
So final opinion of it from me is that I'd have liked them(Nono and Urutorman) to try to prevent pregnancy, I mean birth control they could've tried for our fans...
Hi and it's nice to know you! YOu know, I've been watching it for about 8 years now ant I think it used to be so much fun before, but now... as you can see...
I didn't use to delete every file of Haromoni I recorded on videotapes or DVDs before, which must've been a little bit one of my greatest treasures.
But now, it goes without saying that as soon as watching it, I always delete it without hesitating about because of boring...
But as you were saying, How about that! her ability of dancing with Morning musume's songs was fabulous!!!
I know that she is a well-known woman from America and would like her to join it as one of Hello Project members as soon as she can!
But you know what I was most fascinated with about the program? going without saying, it was Momoko, Miyabi and Airi whose name were, you know, Buono! singing a new song of 恋愛ライダー! (*＾＾*)
- 177 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/14(木) 00:00:00 ID:cbTIca+O0
- A pretty girl from Norway is singing a song of Morning Musume called Namida-a-tomaranai-houkago and I think it's very well♪
- 178 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/14(木) 00:21:43 ID:cbTIca+O0
- the same girl is♪ http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=m3RB3UM6q1I&feature=related
I'd like to make friends with him in the following file! I really like him!!!
He tried singing a old song Karasuno-nyoubou sung by Nakazawa-neisan but I don't know why I can't stop laughing while watching it?!? (＾＾;)
- 179 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/17(日) 04:32:20 ID:gKFH0roj0
- Hi and I have to tell you something important now. YOu know, while watching Momo's new promotional video "http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/Y6DIjga0dxe6SxtxhKAvRyEXDz2ym014/view.php",
I couldn't but think of her whom no matter what happens to, wherever she go, and also whatever she is being said,
I'll have to protect her from many dangerous and abnormal her fans here, I mean it's from the other threads
because of http://toromoni.mine.nu/up/files/data/12/toro12560.jpg and understand me? (＾＾:)
- 180 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/19(火) 07:10:01 ID:i0bdyiz+0
- Hi and did you hear the news of the next generation's DVD called HD-DVD which manufacturer decided to stop making the product forever?
I was a little bit surprised to hear that because I was thinking of buying it for the next my DVD player before getting the news on TV.
Yeah, of course if I could, I'd have liked to buy a Blu-Ray, but I knew it was too expensive for me to buy which price may have been over 2 hundred thousand yen a player I think.
On the other hand, HD-DVD was, the cheapest one, around 30 thousand yen a player in America, I heard so on TV.
Do you know why the company TOSHIBA decided to withdraw from the field while being sold very well in America because of the price which was cheaper than that the rival was selling?
It's because some major movie manufacturers which companies changed their ideas to choose which one would be more efffective to sell new movies to Blu-Ray instead of HD-DVD.
And after getting the news, we Japanese have been keeping from buying Hd-DVD ones and some of whom who thought of buying HD-DVDs had changed their ideas from buying HD-DVDs to Blu-Rays.
You know, SONY Blu-Ray manufacturer has got about 90 % of the share in Japan now and so, HD-DVD manufacturer TOSHIBA decided to withdraw from the field. Understand it?
Hey guys, if TOSHIBA had continued to make their product, which one between them would you be buying?
But you know, we Japanese will have to realize that to buy a new DVD player and a TV in the near future because of changing Japanese TV broadcasting system.
- 181 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2008/02/19(火) 23:55:04 ID:BQrMUE7E0
- Toshiba was too crazy to fight against all the other electric makers
such as Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Hitachi, Pioneer and so on.
Nobody thought that Toshiba would win in the end.
- 182 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/20(水) 00:18:21 ID:7TLpLmlC0
I see. but being cheaper than that raivals was one of the charms I thought.
Anyway, I was so relieved not to have bought the product and the standard which was integrated into the Blu-Ray.
The technological innovation has been going well day by day, hasn't it? I'm sure we in the near future will be able to communicate each other using our telepathy!
- 183 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/20(水) 20:47:26 ID:7TLpLmlC0
Well... I'm thinking of what you said to me yesterday.
If your opinion is right, what I couldn't for the life of me understand was how come the manufacturer TOSHIBA decided to try joining in the field while having the risk.
Was there anything benefit to do so there?
- 184 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/02/27(水) 17:19:10 ID:XH6cnWdN0
- Hi! Long time no see, isn'it? I think I haven't seen everyone for a long time. YOu know, I'm being alive! (＾＾;
Well... I'll have to be honest and say that Momoko's a very pretty girl because of "http://toromoni.mine.nu/up/files/data/13/toro13321.jpg", the prettiest one I've ever seen in my whole life!
But you know, I'm afraid my best friend Tommy can't understand her passionate fans' thinkings because he's fallen in love with Nakazawa-neisan for years, much less my mind... orz
- 185 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/03/04(火) 01:27:25 ID:ow5b90k10
- 186 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/03/07(金) 02:42:04 ID:Aal8AC2c0
- I'm sorry I'm late to tell you, Momoko... But Congratulations on your birthday! I'm sure You are the best, Momoko!!!
You look like an angel that was born on the earth♪ I wanna give you a kiss right now☆
We fans will make you become a super star for the whole world!
- 187 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/03/15(土) 09:57:58 ID:o2rhXrVT0
- Seems that 2ch is blocking foreign IPs again and it forces you to buy the 2ちゃんねるビューア ● if you want to post. I tried using Jane Style, thinking that a normal 2ch browser would suffice, but no, it still doesn't let me.
So, do you happen to know any form to circumvent it without having to use proxies?
- 188 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/03/15(土) 10:19:32 ID:WU74srXE0
- Long time no see, doesn't it? I see I understood what is happening to you now but I'm sorry I have no clue...
I've once tried using some tools a long time ago in order to avoid what you're being suffering and I could do it
so I'm sure I was able to do it, I mean the ability I had. But now I have no idea and I'm sorry I can't advise any...
I don't know what I'm going to tell you is goot for your problem but why don't you try waiting for a while to get the right again.
- 189 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/03/15(土) 10:25:56 ID:o2rhXrVT0
- Yeah, long time no see. Actually I check this thread regularly, but as I don't have anything to talk about, I just read.
It's OK don't worry. I still can post for now (with a proxy). But do you have any idea why the administrator of 2ch is doing this? Is it just to earn some money? Or IP abuse?
If you want, I can post regularly here too, as it seems that nobody's talking to you. Anyway, how are you doing? Everything is fine at your place?
- 190 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/03/15(土) 13:08:05 ID:WU74srXE0
Thank you for checking them I wrote on the BBS before and asking my condition! I'll be able to tell you I'm pretty fine!
A little while ago, I bought a public lottery called toto-BIG about the Japanese pro-soccer games and they'll start soon.
If I got the first prize, I'd be able to get just 6 hundred million yen, in American dollars, about 6 million dollars!
Therefore, I paid 50 thousand yen, about 5 hundred dollars to buy it! I don't have much money now because of it... (＾＾;
If I couldn't get it, I'd have to commit suicide by hanging myself... what shall I do? (＾＾;;
Anyway, I'd like to enjoy watching the games on TV for a while!
What? YOu can see this site with a proxy!?! Which proxy are you using? A long time ago, I used to do it using various proxies from various countries when I was prohibited to access it by the administrator,
but now, I haven't been able to use every proxy ever since I could do it finally when about six or seven years ago.
I heard that to use a procy is prohibited by. So I'm really interested in knowing it!
Finally, from your question you asked about, why the administrator gives us the prohibition on it sometimes is that a lot of dangerous and abnormal users on the 2 chan often write something dengerous
like premonition of murder and obstruction of us who'd like to enjoy communicating with someone on the BBS.
If you'd like to know much about it, as you're a person who can read Japanese very well, why don't you check and try reading them "http://www.2ch.net/accuse2.html" and "http://qb5.2ch.net/sec2ch/",
After that, you might be able to understand why it happens sometimes on it.
See you♪ (*＾＾*)
- 191 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/03/15(土) 22:22:20 ID:WU74srXE0
- Hi and what I'm going to tell you now is just my soliloquy like talking to myself and need not to give me everyone's opinions, don't worry about it. (＾＾;
Well... Hi everyone again, could you tell me if you've been to Spa-resort Hawaiians before or not? If you ask me about it, Yeah I've been there once when I worked at a factory of Hitachi in Ibaraki prefecture, you know?
Why I asked it to you now is a Japanese movie I taped before and watched today, which name was, you know, Hula-girl, have you ever watched it?
I had a little bit time to do something after getting up and so I decided to watch it today.
I didn't think it was really interesting and impressive, I mean it was much more interesting than I expected before, I didn't think so.
YOu know there were a lot of jobs about coal mining in Fukushima prefecture, especially, in Iwaki city until in the 1960s.
But the era of our social change was more rapidly than that we were thinking of. We who had lived in the era changed their idea from using coal to using gas and electricity.
Therefore, many workers who had worked at the coal mine had to look for another job if they didn't want to be out of work, be unemployed people.
- 192 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/03/15(土) 22:43:39 ID:4o7+4xAq0
- Lottery tickets! But using 50 thousand yen?! Isnt that a little too much?
And I was wrong, not every foreign IP was banned, Just some (Argentina included). At first I tried with a Japanese proxy but I couldn't post (cannot post from public proxies)
then I tried using a US proxy and I could. At least the United States and Germany aren't banned but public proxies are still banned so I don't really know when I can post.
Oh, I see. Yes, you need to ban those dangerous people, if not, criminals will use 2ch to plan crimes and such things. But most of those threads don't come from Japanese people?
Or are they foreigners those who post that dangerous content?
- 193 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/03/15(土) 22:48:57 ID:WU74srXE0
- ... So the mayer around 1970s decided to create something new, which was, as you might know, the Spa-resort Hawaiians, while having under difficult conditions,
while having a lot of problems. The citizen having lived there had thought of giving up making it again and again because no one had ever tried making like it before.
But while many people had been giving it up, some women hula-dancers never gave up seeing it built by the people living in the city and finally,
their hard dream came true! You know, it looked like Sanchome-no-yuuhi I watched and was impressed with before.
Hey everyone, after listening to my impression on the movie, do you feel like being more interested in watching it than before?
I'm sure the movie will make you be movied to tears by watching the final scene! YOu had better watch it as soon as possible!
After watching it, I'm feeling like going to a spa-resort like Hawaiians with my girlfriend and her sister until being upcoming summer.
I know they'll have been busy with studying English in America until passing away the busy months in this March and April
and they won't be able to go and enjoy it with me. But after passing the busy months, "why don't we find something good for us and go there?" to my sweethearts... (＾＾*
This is the website "http://blog.excite.co.jp/hula-girl/" and why don't you check it out before going there?
- 194 ：タイソンSuper。 ◆CvnS8Qc1xo ：2008/03/16(日) 18:31:46 ID:QDGDm+uy0
I was bitterly disappointed at the result of the games. I mean, as you can guess, I couldn't get the tons of money from the public lottery I boutght yesterday... (* *
My great plan to buy all Momo's photographic collections including the new one "http://toromoni.mine.nu/up/files/data/14/toro14456.jpg" has all gone down the drain...
But you know, "There are tons of fish in the sea! ", I mean there must be tons of chance to get great luck in the whole world. I hope so!
And I'd like to talk about some proxy servers we were taking about before. I see. Thank you anyway to tell me some proxies we might be able to use.
I used to use some proxies from "http://www.cybersyndrome.net/country.html" when being refused to see the BBS but I don't know if they've still been able to use or not.
And also, from some questions you asked about, I think there have been many dangerous and abnormal users who've been arrested by Japanese police lately from this BBS and
the almost all offenders must've been Japanese because some miserable crimes about children we've seen for years were from this BBS and they looked like real Japanese.
Why I thought so was the notes they wrote on the BBS before which showed us some Japanese writing habit. I don't know exactly about it because I'm not the investigator and the expert on it, right?
Anyway, I'd like to wish for peace, at reast, many devilish crimes about children which might be happening in the near future won't be from this BBS.
- 195 ：一応アルゼンチン人 ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/03/19(水) 06:49:32 ID:vAR39gO50
With 50 thousand yen you could have brought your Momo photobook! Why spend it in lottery tickets if you could buy the book right away?
And I would recommend you to stop gambling. I know, it's your life and I can't order you anything, but as a friend (or pen-pal, or whatever you consider me)
I want you to stop gambling. Surely you know that people can lose everything when they gamble, their families, car, even the house!
Of course lottery tickets is not casino gambling, but you are still losing money with little chances of gain money (maybe you can win some 100 or 5000 yen prizes,
but the big prizes are difficult to obtain)
And about proxies, I found this handy webpage http://proxylist.sakura.ne.jp/
I think I read something about those crimes. His name Oolongcha or something like that, right? I think he got arrested. Still, I don't think it justifies overseas IP banning.
But well, I'll just use proxies in the meantime, until they unban my country.
And of course, who likes crimes? I also wish for peace, but I know it's something highly unlikely, almost impossible.
- 196 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2008/05/06(火) 05:14:21 ID:YUBUY8yC0
- 197 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2008/06/11(水) 18:08:17 ID:bcyYAUNP0
- No way.
- 198 ：アル ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/08/03(日) 09:08:38 ID:s2T0P/Nq0
- Anyone still here?
- 199 ：タイソン：2008/11/04(火) 00:16:24 ID:bTEGnuR60
- I'm a little bit surprised at seeing this sure I mede before because
i thought it may already have fallen down because of no one being here in order to write something about hello project.
bit glad to see that!
- 200 ：アル ◆F7vHRKxB3M ：2008/11/20(木) 10:30:02 ID:CyJ6b3g40
- I still check this this thread regularly.
- 201 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2009/01/21(水) 09:56:31 ID:uUDSR4Mt0
- YES I CAN'T !!!
- 202 ：ねぇ、名乗って：2009/01/22(木) 05:01:01 ID:TUaojIud0
- I also check this thread from time to time. I'm glad to report I just got Gakisan Alo Hello 2, and am off to watch it.
read.cgi ver 05.04.00 2017/10/04 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)